View Full Version : Notaro and StriperSniperX

Big Vern
04-08-2003, 01:42 PM
flush

Notaro
04-08-2003, 03:09 PM
don't u mind me saything this to you? wtf re u talking abt? are u trying to mock me or something?

fishweewee
04-08-2003, 03:11 PM
...must...resist...urge....John...help....me...con trol...my...self...:devil:

JohnR
04-08-2003, 03:33 PM
Flush... I don't want to go thru more "fun" like the last time...

STEVE IN MASS
04-08-2003, 03:35 PM
Notaro.....don't you think it is a bit strange that I leave the computer for, oh, I don't know, perhaps 45 minutes, maybe an hour, and every time I come back, and look at the thread summary page, I look down the list of threads, and 4,5,6,7 of them have your name as the last one posted?

I mean, there are about 1100 members here, and granted, some of us post a lot, many others, not so much, but I NEVER EVER come back and see one particular member's name as the last poster on so many threads at one time as you.

Ya know, ya just said on another thread that your GPA was only 1.5, cause you didn't put the time into your studies......funny, seems another ex-member here (that was referenced above), that I noticed had same trend, with was either kicked out of high school , or had a tutor due to not being able to PAY ATTENTION.

I realize that you have a disablity (hearing), and you are also, oh, how an I put this politcally correct, perhaps, not quite adjusted to American euphenisms, but, many people have tried to point things out to you politely.

I visit many fishing boards, and have seen a lot, and have the patience of a saint. But it's been said (Okay, I admit by ME) that your attention span is that of warm cellophane.....I think the cellophane is not just warm anymore, but melting......

Please, please think about this, and don't answer today, or tomorrow or the next day.....think about it for a week or two, and then get back to us.......

Slipknot
04-08-2003, 06:08 PM
Guys, maybe he's just bored. Afterall , it is an interactive forum right :) No need to compare him to SSX, that wasn't called for:(

Notaro, if you have trouble focusing then maybe it's time for a trip to the doc to see if they can help or something. There have been wonderful advancements in medicine that may be able to help you maitain attention.

The stripers will be here shortly, I'm sure of it. well almost sure:smash:

bassmaster
04-08-2003, 07:46 PM
Gimmie a trip to the doctor^$@^^^^&*^%#
na make that the Gun shop %$#!^$#!

Notaro
04-08-2003, 08:17 PM
Clean this up.
- John R...

bassmaster
04-08-2003, 08:19 PM
It wasnt aimed at You, those who know Me know what Im saying.
Dude I dont care what You do here. I dont have to fish with None Of You Guys.
I think I hate people.
Hey If some one talked to Me like that I would dope slap them with #5 rebar

Notaro
04-08-2003, 08:20 PM
Clean this up.
- John R...

Notaro
04-08-2003, 08:22 PM
you men are politcally incorrect about my deafness and disrespectful to my privacy. yes, i am on medications for your infomation. u don't need to know the details about my health. and you guys implicted that i don't belong to america. that's an insult. i was born hearing. therefore, i know what being a hearing person feels like. and i know what it is to feel like to be a deaf. i know what it is feel like to be weak and defenseless. and so don't piss me off again. i don't look pretty if my temper blows.

JohnR
04-08-2003, 08:23 PM
Notaro - one more post like that - right or wrong, and you are gone....

Go blow off some steam

There is way too much crap going on here that does not need to happen.

Notaro - you must understand that you are really tweaking a lot of people here. Some of your comments are out of left field and have no place on a fishing board. You need to lighten up a lot. In mood and post count and questions asked. You need to really think about what kind of fishing you want to do and plan for it. Don't ask a bazzillion questions on a trillion things. It's not good. All you are doing is confusing yourself and pissing a lot of others in the process. And don't start making threats to people like in that last post. I don't give a ratt's butt what you know. If this keeps up, we are going to go to a 21 and over board instead of just 18 because of the last clown.

When you don't get the answer you are looking for (or expect / demand), you get all bent out of shape. Well, for one, I think you REALLY need to think about what you are typing BEFORE you hit submit.

Everyone else - lighten up a bit. We are at the tail end of a FRIEKIN' LONG winter and cabin fever here is about as deadly as SARS and Ebola mixed in together...

Notaro
04-08-2003, 08:31 PM
okay, john, i will. i just got your post after editing it. look, what people here say about my deafness and americaness, they don't have the right. im sorry to say this, but you don't understand me.

fishsmith
04-08-2003, 08:39 PM
This is much better than TV.

JohnR
04-08-2003, 08:44 PM
I don't know what to tell you about your "deafness and americaness" . I will tell you that you wear it on your sleeve like a shield sometimes. I really don't care about your "deafness". It does not change one bit how you should conduct yourself online here. You have found a community of anglers here that have offered plenty of information to you, in many cases too much info that you can't process, and they did not give a ratt's arse about your "deafness" either. If you read that post without some kind of chip on your shoulder, I think you would see that he was being sincere.

As for your "americaness", what was being said was how you do not understand the common slang being used here. (And to be honest, some of us have a hell of a time with the way you write things sometimes)

As far as helping you, the fact of the matter is just about everyone here has bent over backwards to explain everything in twice as many words as necessary, and it STILL isn't enough for you. You are being very selfish and I can fully understand why people are tired of trying to help you.