View Full Version : The Lion of the Senate

RIJIMMY
03-01-2011, 09:14 AM
I never liked the guy but I think a little more of him now.........

WASHINGTON – An FBI file contends that a young Edward M. Kennedy arranged to rent a brothel for a night while visiting Chile in 1961, a year before he was elected to the Senate.

The previously redacted State Department memo, dated Dec. 28, 1961, was released by Judicial Watch, a Washington-based organization that said it obtained it through a Freedom of Information lawsuit.

According to the memo, the Massachusetts Democrat made arrangements to rent the brothel "for an entire night" in Santiago earlier in 1961. "Kennedy allegedly invited one of the Embassy chauffeurs to participate in the night's activities," according to the memo.

One State Department official described Kennedy as "pompous and a spoiled brat," according to the memo. Kennedy was making a fact-finding trip to several Latin American countries. "Kennedy met with a number of individuals known to have communist sympathies," the memo said.

fishbones
03-01-2011, 01:01 PM
If I hit a big powerball jackpot, I'm renting out the Moonlight Bunny Ranch for a weekend. You're invited.

buckman
03-01-2011, 01:10 PM
And he's the hero of the left....

Piscator
03-01-2011, 01:38 PM
I'm not a fan of him at all but to be honest, I really don't care that this happened and I'm not surprised it did. After all, it's not as bad as getting your socks blown off in the Oval Office while jamming your Cigar in the 5 hole..................

buckman
03-01-2011, 02:10 PM
I'm not a fan of him at all but to be honest, I really don't care that this happened and I'm not surprised it did. After all, it's not as bad as getting your socks blown off in the Oval Office while jamming your Cigar in the 5 hole..................

You mean, "as good":biglaugh:

BigFish
03-01-2011, 02:42 PM
This is all irrelevant now considering the guy is dead. I love these classless idiots who have to continue to dredge up more mud! I give Ted credit.....at least he had the brains enough to just pay for his jollies instead of raping somebody or molesting kids or getting caught in a mens room stall playing with the guy next door!!! Let him RIP!

The Dad Fisherman
03-01-2011, 02:43 PM
This is all just Water under the Bridge.....

JohnnyD
03-01-2011, 03:12 PM
This is all just Water under the Bridge.....
Don't you mean off the bridge? :smash:

PaulS
03-01-2011, 03:43 PM
I hear he wanted to dress up like Evita Peron.

Argentina - Chile, same thing.

JohnR
03-01-2011, 04:25 PM
This doesn't shock me. The alleged contacts with the Soviets however...