View Full Version : Triple Threat band at 007 Bar and Grille this Friday at 9pm!

Pt.JudeJoe
03-01-2011, 10:19 AM
Come down to the 007 Bar and Grille this Friday night and see Her Majesty's favourite Rock 'n Blues Band ,Triple Threat. We just did a gig with blues legend James Montgomery and we're on a roll! ( by the way,they have very good food here too!)

Show starts at 9PM. 007 Bar and Grille
6105 Post Road
North Kingstown,RI

JohnR
03-03-2011, 09:21 PM
Very good time to go and see Joe play - recommended!

Pt.JudeJoe
03-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Very good time to go and see Joe play - recommended!

Thanks John!:) I have seen more than a few fishermen at this club when my band was there.:devil2: Come on down and party before you have to be out on the rocks all night! OH! I got it!

Come down and HAVE one on the rocks before it's time to BE on the rocks! :fishin:

Dang that's a good bumper sticker or sumthin. :smokin:

JohnR
03-04-2011, 07:59 AM
Thanks John!:) I have seen more than a few fishermen at this club when my band was there.:devil2: Come on down and party before you have to be out on the rocks all night! OH! I got it!

Come down and HAVE one on the rocks before it's time to BE on the rocks! :fishin:

Dang that's a good bumper sticker or sumthin. :smokin:

Personally, I don't like to mix one set of rocks with the other. Might break something. Having one on the rocks after being on the rocks is definitely the more satisfying way to :fishin:

Good luck tonight!