View Full Version : TFCTFN 2011 - Year in Review Video

JohnR
03-06-2011, 06:27 PM
These are mostly your photos + Tynan's Ice Fishing video

Hope you enjoy. Thank you Clammer for the closing quote. Much to embrace with that.

Mostly safe for work and kids (there are a few editing anomalies that may not be strong enough of a swear filter). But the beginning and ends are certainly safe :tooth:

Big file @ 50+MB - Windows users right click and save. Mac users - I need to find a format/converter to convert to but will have that up.

http://striped-bass.com/video/TTFCTFN2011_web.wmv

PRBuzz
03-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Greating BEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPing video!

mackenzie
03-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Awesome!

JohnnySaxatilis
03-06-2011, 10:16 PM
pretty cool good work! Ya Casey bringin up the lmb with the practically constant bleep out was funny as hell!

SurfCaster413
03-06-2011, 11:25 PM
Great job. Wow do I need to start fishing

Goose
03-07-2011, 12:03 AM
freickin excellent video:claps:

Tagger
03-07-2011, 04:48 AM
nice work .. really good ... :fishin::uhuh:

UserRemoved
03-07-2011, 05:46 AM
very nice

Plum Crazy
03-07-2011, 05:50 AM
That was outstanding! I really enjoyed that :) Great job-the pics and vid clips were awesome.

Rmarsh
03-07-2011, 06:45 AM
Nice video John. Thanks. Can't wait for this season to begin.
Great music too! Listening to "Marooned" by Pink Floyd is part of my pre fishing ritual.

afterhours
03-07-2011, 07:53 AM
kudos! that really got the blood pumping! come on fish!

JohnR
03-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Nice video John. Thanks. Can't wait for this season to begin.
Great music too! Listening to "Marooned" by Pink Floyd is part of my pre fishing ritual.

Hehehe - when I'm fishing, I'm doing the guitar from Marooned in my head to slow my retrieve down :hee:

BasicPatrick
03-07-2011, 12:12 PM
I shot some live video of the awards and will get it posted this week as well....lol

BMEUPSCOTTY
03-09-2011, 05:49 AM
Very nice... a lot of great scenic and fishy pics.... my favorite is the poor one-eyed pooch doing the minnow on the nose trick at 17:29...:rotf2:

MAKAI
03-09-2011, 11:40 AM
That dog has had more time on the beaches, lakes and woods than any dog could dream of. ( she lives for kayak rides )
She lost her eye to cancer 3 yrs ago and never missed a beat, doc said I was thinking like a human. In a dog's world it's nose, ears, eyes.
She just went through a tough patch with Vestibular syndrome, but is almost back to her fun loving self.
The day of that picture we were walking the beach at highland light, all those little fish were being pushed up on the sand by schoolies. She was snapping them up like the sparrows on fries at burger king.

So don't feel bad for her, I would trade places with her in a nanosecond.

Mr. Sandman
03-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Yeah...I saw this and I am both humbled and embarrassed that my innocent Giada D. boob post become so popular. You just never know what will be popular. This proves the addage that Sex does indeed sell, esp with fishermen.

Oh John, Please inform the person in charge from the accounting department that I have yet to recieve my check for the advertising commission on this?:biglaugh:

Great video...

O.D. Mike
03-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Thanks for sharing John!!!!

Sorry I couldn't make it to TFCTFN...

BMEUPSCOTTY
03-10-2011, 05:41 AM
That dog has had more time on the beaches, lakes and woods than any dog could dream of. ( she lives for kayak rides )
She lost her eye to cancer 3 yrs ago and never missed a beat, doc said I was thinking like a human. In a dog's world it's nose, ears, eyes.
She just went through a tough patch with Vestibular syndrome, but is almost back to her fun loving self.
The day of that picture we were walking the beach at highland light, all those little fish were being pushed up on the sand by schoolies. She was snapping them up like the sparrows on fries at burger king.

So don't feel bad for her, I would trade places with her in a nanosecond.
:claps: She sounds like the best outdoor companion one could ask for. When I said poor pooch I was referring to the look of "oh come on, let me flip this thing up in the air and bite it already!" I wasn't referring to her age or physical condition. I hope you didn't take any offense. You are a lucky guy to have such a great friend. I haven't had a dog in a while (girlfriend's house... girlfriend's rule) but am proud "uncle" to the dogs my BIL has had... a pair of springers, a brittany and now a Llewelyn setter... I know how exited they get just by seeing him pick up a gun... they head right for the truck. They make the whole experience better. How can you let a skunking get you down if you just spent a few hours with your best friend, right?:buds:

LT. DAN 2
03-10-2011, 06:24 AM
Outstanding!

MAKAI
03-10-2011, 07:55 AM
I didn't take any offense at all.
I'm just jealous over that dogs life.:)

OX
03-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Great thought, Mike. Enjoy what you got's.:kewl:

quick decision
03-13-2011, 07:14 PM