View Full Version : LARRY QUESTION ?

saltydog
03-11-2011, 08:18 AM
do you ever use TEASERS, or have you or would you like to TRY a couple. my son send me a couple an thinking that you KAYAK FISH would be good to try. if so let me know Ill give them to you.
GOOD LUCK GODO PLUGGIN:gh:

BigFish
03-11-2011, 09:00 AM
Thanks Rich I do appreciate that and knowing teasers do work well you would think I might use them.....but I hate fishing teasers if I am being truthful. My "Jollies" come from catching fish on the meat.....not the potatoes. Its all or nothing with me! Thanks though Rich they are beautiful but they deserve to be used!:uhuh:

H2o2
03-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Using the flies you posted as a dropper ahead of your plug is a tried and true technique. Yes it works as does fishing multiple flies when flyfishing.

iamskippy
03-11-2011, 09:24 AM
i love how Saltydog always teases you with some sexy lure in the back ground of his photos.

wrikerjr
03-11-2011, 02:12 PM
i love how Saltydog always teases you with some sexy lure in the back ground of his photos.

That is a real tease. Those are some great looking lures in the background, makes me want to go test them to get ready for the season.

saltydog
03-12-2011, 09:05 AM
NO PROBLEM. if you know of anyone that would be interested in using them. have them PM.:uhuh:

iamskippy, no tease:soon: it's just where I put them when working on'em, while tyin FLYS. I have no lips for them:smash: an just tried MABLING for the FIRST time. I found that when I have a BAD PLUG ones that DONT swim GOOD or need REPAIR, Im going to MARBLE them much easer then repainting,:jump1:.
GOOD LUCK GOOD BUILDIN:gh: