View Full Version : Christopher Gribble......

BigFish
03-16-2011, 04:38 AM
A quick death by injection, hanging or firing squad would be too good for this immense piece of S H I T! I think they should build a giant blender.....have him stand in it and keep hitting the "pulverize" button!:fury:

The Dad Fisherman
03-16-2011, 05:08 AM
I don't know how the Husband can sit in the Courtroom and listen to this POS......

BigFish
03-16-2011, 04:45 PM
He has more than likely been advised to remain silent or he will be removed from the courtroom and will not be allowed to make his victim impact statement......then he will have his say!!! I would be over the rail and have my hands around his friggin' neck before anyone could grab me!!!

FishermanTim
03-16-2011, 05:01 PM
There would not be any force, short of God himself, that would stop me from reaching that POS!
They should take this "supposed" killer (yeah, right) and put him with the general population at any "super-max" facility and see just how tuff he really is!
Bet he'd be crying for HIS mommy then!

I only hope that nobody buys the insanity BS that his lawyer is pushing. It would be true justice if the jury did go for the temporary insanity plea, only to have the judge add that if and when you are no longer insane, you will be back here to face the charges all over again!
(and while he is in the mental hospital, a fellow patient plays marbles with his "marbles" and a box-cutter).

We, as a society, have lost our collective minds.
We give more credance, more liberties and more rights to criminals than we do the victims.
Maybe the legal system is pulling a scam on us, and by screwing with the victims' rights they are potentially creating another felon-in-waiting, thus perpetuating their legal career and the profession as a whole?

Oh, well.

Slipknot
03-16-2011, 05:42 PM
A quick death by injection, hanging or firing squad would be too good for this immense piece of

I agree

I don't see how any bit of insanity defense can be used

he just needs to die
the sooner, the better
off this planet

here is a year old article
Christopher Gribble Regrets Not Killing 11-Year-Old Girl in Home Invasion - True Crime Report (http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/01/christopher_gribble_regrets_no.php)

he regrets not killing the 11 y.o.

:hs:

unreal

he is pure evil
not insane

time to flush

lethal injection would be too good for him

striperman36
03-16-2011, 06:29 PM
Don't kill him, make him live in a cell and be bubba and his friends bitch for life!

Raider Ronnie
03-16-2011, 06:55 PM
They should take him by his d*** and feed it through a deli meat slicer one slice every minute till he is dead !
And have the other kid watch to see how he will die also !

Bronko
03-17-2011, 09:13 AM
He will not spend his life in prison. He will get out.

Swimmer
03-17-2011, 01:36 PM
He will not spend his life in prison. He will get out.

Is that the defense attorney in you speaking, or your vast knowledge of how the liberal judiciary works.

BigFish
03-17-2011, 05:36 PM
The only way he will ever see the light of day will be through the bars of his cell window!!!:fury:

Backbeach Jake
03-19-2011, 09:54 AM
I'll never understand that when someone admits to a crime in court, that the gavel doesn't come down and the Judge says "GUILTY!". The the defendant gets taken away. It would save a lot of time, money and torture for the family involved. Be done with spectacle already.

striperman36
03-19-2011, 10:32 AM
He admitted the crime but pleaded insanity

saltfly
03-20-2011, 10:28 AM
drop him in one of the spent rod containment pools over in Japan.I'll pay for the plane ticket.

Raven
03-20-2011, 10:48 AM
is he dead yet....?
that's all i'll ever want to know about him