View Full Version : NBA...San Antonio 54 and 13

Saltheart
03-17-2011, 12:53 PM
that's an incredible season for them so far. I wonder if that level of play will hold up when the opponents have a little better pedigree in the playoffs. Also that Miami "Dream Team" has been good but not great in the regular season. Sometimes having only 1 ball makes a big difference when many stars are all competing for it. :)

I assume the Celtics will begin to let the more ancient players start to rest a little by using the bench more now that they are in the playoffs , etc. The old guys do benefit from rest and the new bench needs time on the court to sharpen up.

Should be an interesting playoffs with the Celts a little better than last year , the Miami team overloaded with star power , san Antonio apparently juggernuaghts and of course LA waiting to be hated by every other teams fans in the playoffs. :)

MarshCappa
03-17-2011, 01:11 PM
I agree! Can't wait for the playoffs! Celts look like they can be built for a good run. This may be the last legit shot at another title with this group.

ProfessorM
03-17-2011, 01:19 PM
big Spurs fan here, was a big G.G., Iceman and A. Gilmore fan too back in the day,of course second to Celts as they are #1. I lived in SA for a while and saw the Celts play there in 80's a couple times, easy to get ticket back then, there. Great season and great franchise. I'll be rooting for them until they meet Celts.