View Full Version : Question for #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&

DZ
01-04-2001, 09:43 AM
#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& - You going to the east bay angler show Jan 9th? I called you last week. Got your machine.
DZ

eelman
01-04-2001, 12:37 PM
Hi Dennis, Im sorry I didn't get back to you,I did get your message on my machine.

My Daughter is going in the hospital for surgery on her kidneys monday and I have been totally consumed with that.I havent been getting much sleep and my nerves are shot.Obviously I will not be going to that show.

When this all blows over I will give you a call .Again sorry for not calling you back Its just that my mind has been in other places lately.

BTW,Happy new year!! And I will talk to you soon...Bill

One more thing, My email is still not working,Thats why I have not been able to respond to your email to me.Hopefully john will fix it up soon!!

DZ
01-04-2001, 01:45 PM
Bill,
We'll all have your daughter on our mind and hope all goes well wth her surgery. Talk soon.
Dennis

chris L
01-04-2001, 09:18 PM
#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
My best to your daughter . My family and I will keep her and her parents in our prayers .
All the best
chris Lane
patty lane
alexis lane
jessica lane

Mike P
01-04-2001, 10:29 PM
Bill, your daughter will be in our thoughts and prayers as well.

Mike

JohnR
01-05-2001, 10:21 AM
Unfortunately, she has been sick off and on for a while as a result of a condition that this surgery we hope will correct. We are all praying for a strong and speedy recovery for Alisson...

I know Bill and Leslie appreciate everyone's prayers and wishes!!! I know Gwen, Liam, and I do as well for my goddaughter..

Fisherwoman
01-05-2001, 11:09 AM
Bill,
Best wishes and a speedy recovery for the little one. John had metioned to us a while back one night while fishing what she was going thru, I hope the surgery is a great success. When kids are sick it is the hardest thing, Baitcaster and I wish you and your family all the best, we will keep you in our prayers.

Slipknot
01-05-2001, 11:39 AM
Bill, we will say a few prayers for your daughter also. Be positive, with your thoughts and remember small kids bounce back and recover fairly quickly from surgerys. My son had surgery for an descended testicle and hernia when he was 3, and that afternoon he was out in the backyard playing T-ball with me. Best wishes and let us know how it goes.

Bruce

Plug
01-05-2001, 03:11 PM
I too will be praying for the healing of Alisson. I also pray that you and Leslie will be of good courage through this time.

Hugh

Chunker of Death
01-06-2001, 09:02 PM
Bill, I pray all goes well with the operation. Tomorrow I'll put Alisson on the prayer list at church. Please keep us posted.

Canalratt1
01-07-2001, 11:44 AM
Having a daughter that went through some health problems in her youth I can sense what your going through. Now she is almost 16 and is in great health seems like things do work out. I hope and pray for you and your family.

JohnR
01-08-2001, 09:56 AM
She goes into surgery this afternoon and is expected to remain at the hospital for a few days... Obviously, we are praying for a successfull outcome.

Thanks for all of you well wishes...

John

Got Stripers
01-08-2001, 01:00 PM
Hope everything works out well and my thoughts are with you.