View Full Version : Had Good Luck with Rosewill products so far.

Saltheart
03-23-2011, 01:53 PM
I've purchased 3 Rosewill products so far from Newegg. All have worked perfectly. The first , a super low priced (like $2.99) 6 foot HDMI cable with free shipping just got plugged in and worked perfect. The second , a wall mount for an LCD TV that I got for $30 less than any other tilting mount listed was very durable , came with all the hardware and again , mounted and worked perfectly. MOst recent purchase was a USB wireless adapter for $9.99 shipping included. I just plugged it in , entered my wireless password and it also worked perfectly. Even had a little antenna you could screw on to the part that looked like a flash drive for a stronger signal. Now this thing is just maybe 20 feet from the wireless router but its behind a monitor and box and dvdplayers and sterieo receiver and speakers , etc. Still picked up a strong signal.

Anyway , if you are shopping and see a Ropsewill product that is dirt cheap , I can say I've been 100% satisfied with their stuff so far.

jon2465
03-27-2011, 04:25 PM
Anyway , if you are shopping and see a Ropsewill product that is dirt cheap , I can say I've been 100% satisfied with their stuff so far.

me too have a couple of thier products (usb hub,hdmi cable,wifi ) all good for on the cheap

fishaholic18
03-27-2011, 06:07 PM
I agree...Good stuff cheap.