View Full Version : 50 to 75% off sale!!

chefchris401
03-24-2011, 04:45 PM
Just a heads up guys.

Sports Authority in seekonk mass is blowing out their fishing stuff, fresh and saltwater, Rods, reels, combos, lures, etc.

A lot of gear is already marked down then another 50 percent off the lowest price!

I just grabbed a freshwater daiwa combo for 16 bucks! It was originally 90, then marked down, then 50 percent off.

The manager said there getting rid of the fishing section at this location or at least 90 percent of what they carry.

I'm not sure if it's all locations but this one for sure.

Stock is pretty good right now.

Hope this helps somebody.

Hookedagain
03-24-2011, 09:28 PM
Thanks Chris, I'll be there tomorrow.

bogey
03-25-2011, 05:11 AM
Even at 75% off the junk they carry isn't worth the trip.
Sports authority should change its name to Clothes Authority since my location has at least 80% of its area stuffed with clothes and shoes. Fishing tackle has just lost a few more sq.ft. to clothes.
A #^&#^&#^&#^&s is set to open in a few weeks, maybe there is hope there at least for a little while.

Jackbass
03-25-2011, 07:13 AM
You can't beat 50-75% off x-raps I think they have bombers there also. Hell even if you are buying rubber stuff I will take 50-75% off any day.

Sea Flat
03-25-2011, 10:03 AM
I would think lures would be the target of choice if you were looking to score there. I have a gift certificate there, wonder if others are doing the same?

rickhern
03-25-2011, 05:40 PM
Most lures are NOT on sale. Some decent freshwater gear but the sale only applies to clearance items.

bloocrab
03-26-2011, 09:37 PM
I was under the impression that most of their fishing items were "marked down" considerably....."getting rid of 90%".... :hs:.....

...not at all. Only saw a few things, I must have been a day late. Heard some dude wiped the place out of the 75% off stuff...but the aisles and shelves were pretty stocked as normal with regularly priced items. It didn't really appear that they were losing that department OR trimming it down.

The only items marked down, were items with prices ending in .97, which again...wasn't much. Lotto little freshwater combos, but that was about it. What kind of stuff did I miss out on ChefChris?

Ken_J
03-26-2011, 09:41 PM
You can't beat 50-75% off x-raps I think they have bombers there also. Hell even if you are buying rubber stuff I will take 50-75% off any day.

^^