View Full Version : Gribble Guilty!!!

BigFish
03-25-2011, 09:57 AM
Fire up the spit, slide it up his ass and slow roast this prick until he is done!!! He deserves the worst that prison time can give him!!! Death would be a better option!!!:fury:

PRBuzz
03-25-2011, 10:35 AM
Judge to Gribble: 'Infinity is not enough jail time for you'

(NECN: Nashua, NH) - A judge in New Hampshire has sentenced Christopher Gribble to life in prison without the possibility of parole for killing Kimberly Cates and maiming her daughter Jamie during a home invasion in Mont Vernon, New Hampshire in 2009.

"I believe the record will thoroughly support my belief that infinity is not enough jail time for you," stated Judge Gillian Abramson.

The jury found Gribble guilty of two counts of first-degree murder, attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to commit burglary, and witness tampering.

Jamie Cates walked into the courtroom after her father spoke and before the judge officially sentenced Gribble.

"I hope you know that this man and the other men that were involved in this terrible, terrible crime, can never hurt you again," Abramson told her. "I hope you understand that, and I wish you better days."

JackK
03-25-2011, 11:14 AM
I don't like the fact that I have to pay taxes to support him for the rest of his life.

Raven
03-25-2011, 12:30 PM
they cannot be rehab'd , so is prison "the" torture...?

fishbones
03-25-2011, 12:41 PM
I don't like the fact that I have to pay taxes to support him for the rest of his life.

I feel the same way, although I suspect things will be very difficult for him in prison and he'll wish he was dead. Considering his crime, I don't think the other inmates are going to like him very much.

Slipknot
03-25-2011, 03:47 PM
Just reading about the case breaks your heart for the father and daughter :(
:hs:
file that guy as hopeless to society and hopefully he will do the honorable thing so as not to burden the taxpayers.
Any request for appeal should be just simply denied.

there isn't a cruel enough punishment for those 2 if you ask me.

striperman36
03-25-2011, 09:21 PM
regardless of your sentiments, there are crimes that deserve the death penalty. Like this one.

I actually think they should give him to the squaws and make him scream.

Raider Ronnie
03-25-2011, 09:53 PM
I still like my idea of the big deli meat slicer.
This bastard needs to suffer as much as possible.

SurfCaster413
03-25-2011, 10:14 PM

Exactly why the death penalty is needed.