View Full Version : Dahlberg

MAKAI
03-25-2011, 10:33 PM

niko
03-26-2011, 07:41 AM
he is living the dream. i will catch a gt someday

Rob Rockcrawler
03-26-2011, 08:04 AM
I have a for sale sign on my back right now.

redlite
03-26-2011, 06:50 PM
:confused:Did I miss sumthin? :huh:

Piscator
03-26-2011, 07:34 PM
This guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKBN-p799_c

Matt D
03-29-2011, 11:24 AM
he is living the dream. i will catch a gt someday

Even when you're living the dream, life has a way of kicking you in the teeth sometimes. :(

Few details in Puerto Rico slaying of former Twin Citian

Star Tribune

A former Twin Cities telecommunications worker was fatally shot in the back in Puerto Rico, his father said Monday.

Aaron J. Dahlberg, 33, was shot with a pistol at close range March 19, said Larry Dahlberg, of Taylors Falls, Minn.

The younger Dahlberg was on the balcony of a San Juan home at the time of the shooting, police told the El Nacional newspaper. The suspect fled, states the report, citing police.

"I have no details; all I have is sadness," said Larry Dahlberg, who declined to say anything more.

Aaron Dahlberg, born in Grantsburg, Wis., and a 1996 graduate of Brainerd High School, was a computer consultant with the Minnesota Department of Transportation, the family said in a paid obituary published in the Brainerd Dispatch.

After high school, he worked in technical support for Sound Choice, a telecommunications company in Minneapolis and then for Qwest Communications. Since 2001, he has lived in Arizona, where he started Purple Desert Communications of Phoenix.

Eric Osterberg, who hired Aaron Dahlberg at Sound Choice, said Monday that friends and family are hungry for details about the shooting. "From our perspective, he couldn't have any enemies," Osterberg said. "We're at that point where we are saying, 'Why, why, why?' "

Services for Aaron Dahlberg are scheduled for 3 p.m. Saturday at Mattson Funeral Home, 343 North Shore Drive, Forest Lake.

Paul Walsh

JohnR
03-29-2011, 11:34 AM
That's just awful. Worst nightmare.

Sea Flat
03-29-2011, 11:44 AM
WOW!! When did this happen? I was just about to agree with the original post until I read that. I can't even imagine for a second having to bury one of my own kids.

jake
03-29-2011, 12:12 PM
Terrible news.
I enjoy Larry's show.

moogie
03-29-2011, 01:10 PM
WOW!! When did this happen? I was just about to agree with the original post until I read that. I can't even imagine for a second having to bury one of my own kids.

Been there, done that. . . .It's the worst possible nightmare for a parent. . . .I feel his pain.

MAKAI
03-29-2011, 01:10 PM
Yikes !
My post was in regard to watching Larry and friends fishing for Wahoo and GT's off a mother ship in the great barrier reef.

Had no idea, so sad.

doc
03-31-2011, 08:33 AM
uggh! awful...just terrible...