View Full Version : how you killing the weekend? any plans

capesams
04-11-2003, 05:44 AM
not that I give a hoot:D

macojoe
04-11-2003, 05:53 AM
Well I work Over Nights and I will work tonite get home at 6:20 am Sat. I have to take My Daughter to the Tec school for a placement test and parent oriantaion at 8 am I will get home some time around Noon.
Then I have to take my son to work at 1 pm. I then can get some sleep till dinner time then get my son from work at 7pm
Then I have to go to work at 9pm till Sun 6am. I will get home at 6:20 am and sleep till 11 am.
When a friend of my is bringing his Land Rover over so I can put a new power motor in the driver side door window.
Then I have to put new U Joints in my truck (They started making noise yesterday). That should get me to about 5pm. At which time I need to finish cleaning my Gill bracket off so I can get it dry fitted for Mon.
YOU ASKED!!!

JohnR
04-11-2003, 06:30 AM
Weekend plans?

I'm sick :yak:

Karl F
04-11-2003, 06:36 AM
Work, and chase the kids around to sporting events.
Maybe scratch some of the dagone honeydo list, thatways maybe I can dissappear as needed next month ;)

CS, if you hear from a young guy named Steve.. he has something you will be very interested in... I gave him your #

jugstah
04-11-2003, 06:37 AM
well... i think i'll get off work at noon today, go do some trout fishing and stuff... and then maybe on my way home, do some recon work to see if any striper fishermen are fishing and if theyre biting yet...

:D

MountainBreeze
04-11-2003, 06:38 AM
Sunday is lookin' purdy good. :D
I may try and wet a line - unless my yak' arrives then I may paddle that around the local lake and get a feel for it.

Enjoy!

Rob

MakoMike
04-11-2003, 06:58 AM
Tomorrow I'm going to the beach cleanup at the west wall. Work there for a while and then stop at the boat and do some work there. Sunday I'll be working on the boat all day.

fishweewee
04-11-2003, 07:00 AM
Taxes.

Finish spring clean up.

mrmacey
04-11-2003, 07:03 AM
in bussiness for myself gonna go do alot of promoting my vehicle hit every hotel for 25 miles around and say hello, drop off some flyers,hopefully ill be up and running by next week with a few calls, dont know when ill fish but im real excited about what im doin i have my motto made up "I TREAT MY CUSTOMERS LIKE ROYALTY" NICE AMERICA THANK YOU TROOPS FOR MY FREEDOM!!!

Big Vern
04-11-2003, 07:18 AM
Hitting Annual Reggaefest at Sugarloaf Mountain for some snowboarding with the boys.:btu:

Mr. Sandman
04-11-2003, 07:40 AM
:D Glad you asked :D Pick up my new toy from eastern LI with the boys!! :happy: Have an elaborate schedule of ferries planned, a stop in RI to get one more tandem kayak for summer guests, a quick stop at west marine :)(wife's out of town) and then top off the boat/truck tanks at BJ's and pick up any bulk items...(glad I got the XL). I have a pretty full schedule...palm pilot is programmed and bags are packed. Do I sound anxious? You should see the kids!:jump:

redlite
04-11-2003, 08:21 AM
Land Rovers have power windows? Gonna to hunt me down a striper............

Clammer
04-11-2003, 08:28 AM
TAXES:( :( :(

work===but Sunday evening looks like a possibly//////

Fishpart
04-11-2003, 08:42 AM
Load 4 or 5 truck loads of wood chips.

Swimming party with the kids on Sunday.

Homerun04
04-11-2003, 08:50 AM
Get boat ready.....get boat ready....get boat ready....get boat ready....get boat ready....get boat ready....get boat ready.... boat ready....

If I keep saying it, I might actually do it........:smash:

chris L
04-11-2003, 10:59 AM
work on saturday .
sunday who the hell cares . maybe Ill rest !

RickBomba
04-11-2003, 01:46 PM
Yep,
Me the rest, too. Just got out of the hospital, I've had some very scary heart palpitations for the last three days, but been too busy and too sick at work to do anything about them.
The doctor said 15 hour days on the line with the flu can cause severe heart palpitations for somebody that's had scarlet fever in the past.
Go figure! At least they sent me home without a referral to the cardiologist.
Anyhow, me the stuck in the house 'til Tuesday. First time off since October, though, what a way to earn it!
Later,
Rick

Christian
04-11-2003, 01:56 PM
not sick anymore so epoxy rod, schoolies maybe on sunday maybe, and painting plugs.

macojoe
04-11-2003, 01:57 PM
Yes Land Rover has power windows!! This is not the version you see on National Discovery chanel. This is a 1998 Land Rover Dicovery with power everything.
Glad I don't own it. I will stick with my old 1990 full size Blazer At least it is cheap to fix. Just the motor for the land Rover is $175.00 I bought one for the Blazer for $55.00

redlite
04-11-2003, 02:15 PM
I guess power windows weren't an option in '73. The door tops come off our Rover to compliment the 3 interchangable roofs........Power windows must be nice..........Heck, power anything in a Rover must be nice...........

Notaro
04-11-2003, 02:49 PM
i'm gonna see my uncle tmw in DC and we re going to sports authority in VA for a new boat spinning gear for plugging and jigging for this summer trip. and study and do my project with a dude. and also im gonna watch some cartoons to kill the weekend.

ridler72
04-11-2003, 03:31 PM
foxwoods from friday nite to saturday

Saltheart
04-11-2003, 06:16 PM
Casting clinic tomorrow with Smokey. Beauty and the Beast at PPAC on Sunday with Mother and Girlfriend. Be building rods the rest of the time.

redcrbbr
04-11-2003, 06:27 PM
work saturday. sunday is suppose to be nice. maybe pack the kids, wife and bikes and go for a nice bike ride along the ditch. nice flat surface.

macojoe
04-11-2003, 06:50 PM
Hey red the only time a fat guy like me rides a bike is when I get droped off at the top of a hill, and there and there is a car waitting for me at the bottom :D

Squid kids Dad
04-11-2003, 07:04 PM
Well, Saturday's weather doesnt seem to dry..So Sunday I am getting up early and going towards this side of the canal area in search of schoolies...Need a fix bad:D

Bazza
04-11-2003, 07:08 PM
I am plan to try for some lakers on Sunday at Wachusett Res.

redcrbbr
04-11-2003, 07:20 PM
the canal was about the only place i could think of where there are no hills, besides i could always tie a rope to the back of the kids bikes. of course the rod will be riding with me too

IFG
04-11-2003, 07:42 PM
Just gonna head down to mike's do some scouting
make some plugs

Squid kids Dad
04-11-2003, 07:42 PM
Red, Just make sure if there is wind you ride into the wind 1st and the you can coast home on the way back..Rode the canal years ago when my kids were small..I said man this is a piece of cake..We were going with the wind..The ride back was though going into the wind:smash:

fishsmith
04-11-2003, 08:21 PM
I'm sitting here at work tying flys, making cod rigs and oh yeah supporting a system change until I get relieved at 1am.
Tomorrow, I'll go clamming in the rain.
Sunday, i've got to finish some outside spring cleanup work that ended when the rain started today.

Jon G
04-11-2003, 08:45 PM
Finish :D getting SeaCraft ready, been working on it since Dec. only need to install two thru hulls and I'm ready to fish, its been a long winter. Racked up the electric bill running the heater out there trying to keep me above twenty degrees :p Maybe Sunday will be a nice day to go for a ride :rolleyes: come on summer!

Bob Thomas
04-12-2003, 02:02 PM
Just returned from a cape trip. Did some visiting and scouting.

Skunked at the Wareham Run for herring.

Scored BIG TIME on Black/purple Bomber Long "A" lures.

Reserved a campsite for the herring run

Got AWFUL WET!!

Moose Nuckle
04-12-2003, 04:54 PM
:crying

$#@!%$#@%$#@!.............WORKING !!!!!!!!!!!

The Iceman 6
04-12-2003, 05:41 PM
Watch frozen four (the other one) and NHL playoffs all weekend and play some puck myself. I now I am biased here but there is no other playoffs besides ice hockey, they clearly pick it up a notch and several penalties go uncalled. A bunch of warriors, Bruins need some help for all you B's fans, best series right now is Toronto/Phili....

Iceman

UserRemoved1
04-12-2003, 06:16 PM
TOMORROW is the first dunking of the replacement banana barge....so if you wanna see it sink look around bourne tomorrow morning :D

BasicPatrick
04-12-2003, 07:25 PM
working on Tackle...Study for final test in my Masters Program...workin on tackle...etc. etc.