View Full Version : P90X, Wanted to buy

chefchris401
03-25-2011, 11:34 PM
Anyone have the series they're looking to get rid of??

Need to get in shape, that's not round!

I'll take copies too.

Thanks,

Chef

iamskippy
03-26-2011, 07:38 AM
PM sent

american spirit
03-26-2011, 08:48 AM
chef,
don't bother buying it. you can get the original version for free online. there is a new version out now. i'll send you the link for free downloads of version 1. make sure you're buying the latest version if you do. otherwise you're getting scammed.

chefchris401
03-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Thanks guys!!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Adam_777
03-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Chef,
I did p90x once for 90 days.The routine is no joke.I was in pain throughout most of it.Unless your in pretty good shape and can already do tons of pullups I'd just start out simple with pull ups/push ups/crunches and a good diet.P90X put a hurting on my wrists and knees.I lost over 30#'s doing it but it hurt my joints.If your determined you may want to get some gloves for wrist support and some real soft sneakers.PM me if you have any questions about it.I did it once and will never do it again.I love the AB workout still but most of the others are pretty extreme if your only trying to lose weight.Don't expect to look like the people on the commercials either after 90 days.You'll be thinner and stronger for sure but I've seen a few people do it and not one looked like the actors when finished.

chefchris401
03-26-2011, 06:31 PM
Adam I know it's no miracle work out.

Just want something else to help motivate me, and make me push harder.

I know a few people who have done it and it kicked their a$$. Only one person I know looked like the commercial.

It's something for me to work towards and the ab DVD will be helpful enough on it's own.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device