View Full Version : S-B Stickers! - Great MSBA show!

jredfly
03-27-2011, 09:00 PM
Great Time! Thanks for the stickers John - They are already on the vehicles. I thought it was a great show. Limited budget but picked up some much wanted stuff - an After Hours swimmer plug , a gold 2 oz.Point Judith butterfish and some needed hooks, split rings for my finally completed Salty kits plus some chocolate stripers from Salty - the kids and dad loved them. Oh and I can not forget my new MSBA hat. Wish I had time to hit the fly casting but they needed volunteers to help on the front door. The Century rods looked pretty hot saw a few guys buying them. I really liked the new venue. Anyone else get any good stuff? The best part is seeing some old friends and catching up a little bit. :uhuh:

JohnR
03-28-2011, 06:49 AM
Lounge was packed at times. Thanks to all that swung by. Next stop, FISHING. OK, Taxes :wall: then FISHING.

Props to the MSBA for a good show.

Saltheart
03-28-2011, 11:03 AM
Good to see people at the show. Was quiet on Sunday so plenty of time to chat with those who were there.

Big Dave
03-28-2011, 04:18 PM
Hey John

Did the Shark ever make its way back to the booth LOL

JohnR
03-28-2011, 04:35 PM
Hey John

Did the Shark ever make its way back to the booth LOL

Shark made it back :rotf2: - I gave the shark and the Flamingo to a couple kids a couple hours before closing time :tooth:

jredfly
03-28-2011, 05:29 PM
Should I dare ask what happen to the hula girls from last year??? :love::drool::jump1::uhuh: