View Full Version : I like Orlando / Atlanta matchup

Saltheart
04-06-2011, 05:21 PM
That is a great pairing for us. Atlanta may very well bounce Orlando out. That would be nice! :uhuh:

Saltheart
04-17-2011, 11:28 AM
One down , three to go.

I hope Atlanta continues to play well and get Orlando out for us. Yes we have a ways to go yet but that's a team (orlando) that we don't match up well with do to their dominant center and our weakness there. I think we beat Atlanta easily so it a big plus if they advance rather than Orlando.

It all starts tonight though. Shaq is likely to have injury problems the whole playoffs. That hurts us right were we are already weak. Oh well , got to keep the faith! Go Celtics!! :btu:

Saltheart
04-23-2011, 06:48 PM
2 down, 2 to go! The Falcons are the Celtics secret weapon! :)

Saltheart
04-25-2011, 09:44 AM
3 down 1 to go (good game). I sense its goodbye to "Superman"...I'll be glad to see him go.

Van
04-25-2011, 10:41 AM
That was a fun game to watch.

I fell asleep for the LA game, that would have been a sweet watch too.......:)

Heard they carried Kobe off the court.

Saltheart
04-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Heard they carried Kobe off the court.

I'm sure there were some cheers to that! :)

Saltheart
04-30-2011, 04:08 PM
Yeah baby! No Dwight Howard to contend with this year! I honestly think orlando would have beaten Chicago and then we'd have had to deal with that Giant. I cannot say i am sad to see him out! :) he played great against Atlanta. I think the big loser for Orlando was Turkoglu. He was non existant if you ask me.

Now all we need to do is beat Miami. Lets see what happens to the team that has 3 guys who all must have the ball to play well. There's only 1 ball and I think the Celtics are better at sharing it than miami will be.