View Full Version : mt hope bay stripers

william j
04-10-2011, 03:57 PM
hows the fishing in mt hope bay ive got a boat at borden lights marina trying to get started striper fishing with the kids can anyone give me advice

flyvice11787
04-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Welcome to S-B, now that you've introduced yourself, feel feel to post in the Main Forum. You'll probably get a lot more answers that way :grins:.

JohnR
04-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Welcome aboard. 5" Pearl Queen Cocahoe on a 1/2oz jighead is your friend for small fish. Remember to crush the barbs.

For most kids, gets tougher to have kids tossing lures around a boat - what age.

william j
04-11-2011, 05:00 PM
thanks my kids are 7 and 9 what about trolling in mt hope bay near the braga bridge

djlesco
04-12-2011, 10:40 AM
I was on this site a few years back... life caught up to me ... moved to CT... Kid...wife .house .new job... lalala... all this means is my fishing has taken a back seat. but now that i am finally settled in i thought that i would join in... i fish the RI surf religously.. however i would love to explore more areound the CT shore line (i know that's tough) i respect the ways and means of this site and am not at all looking to spot burn.... it's good to be back..