View Full Version : Thousands of dead bass! (video)

sully12rng
04-11-2011, 07:07 PM
This was sent to me today. It is from earlier this year from what I am told. If it has been seen before I'm sorry but I get video clips like this all the time its amazing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGnqSD9V8Pg

jasonsnova
04-11-2011, 07:29 PM
ya thats been posted here before...still not good tho

sully12rng
04-11-2011, 09:26 PM
I was amazed at the #s just figured I would share.

Mr. Sandman
04-12-2011, 07:55 AM
:wall: just an allusion...comm discard is not a problem

Do you know what was done about this? They held a meeting! problem solved! They didn't even deduct this off the quota nor did they count these as killed fish. If they are not going to count massacres like this why bother with counting the two measly fish that I kill ever year?

All the state fishery management departs are a disgrace and should be shut down completely. (This video is just the tip of the iceberg too)

Adam_777
04-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Glad I'm not the only one:wall:.Wasn't this video from a trawlers bycatch ?

:wall: just an allusion...comm discard is not a problem

Do you know what was done about this? They held a meeting! problem solved! They didn't even deduct this off the quota nor did they count these as killed fish. If they are not going to count massacres like this why bother with counting the two measly fish that I kill ever year?

All the state fishery management departs are a disgrace and should be shut down completely. (This video is just the tip of the iceberg too)