View Full Version : Mayflower Brewing Company

The Dad Fisherman
04-15-2011, 10:43 PM
They are a company out of Plymouth MA.

Had their Spring Hop Ale tonight....Outstanding Ale. Really had a nice hop flavor to it.....I spent the whole time smelling it too......really hoppy aroma.

I Highly Recommend....

Mayflower Craft Beer Seasonal & Limited Brews (http://mayflowerbrewing.com/limited-brews.php)

spence
04-16-2011, 07:38 AM
Wasn't a big fan of the oatmeal stout at first but it's not bad. The spring hop beer is pretty good. The IPA solid.

Considering the crowded field I wouldn't go out of my way to find it, but they seem to make some pretty decent brew.

-spence

The Dad Fisherman
04-16-2011, 08:19 AM
I've got the IPA in the fridge....the wife brought home a sampler pack of there stuff...I think the Porter is still in there too....

Tried a Breckenridge Vanilla Porter last night too....wasn't bad, wasn't great either.

JohnnySaxatilis
04-16-2011, 09:35 AM
im not a porter fan, but my brother is and he's a really big fan of theirs, supposed to be one of the best

Sea Dangles
04-16-2011, 10:44 AM
Any time a beer is described as citrusy I will keep my distance.

In my world fruit is for mixed drinks

All set on anything that's unfiltered also,it may have been fine for Vikings or even Pilgrims but advances in brewing techniques enables us to avoid drinking farts in a bottle.

The Dad Fisherman
04-16-2011, 11:59 AM
You're drinking alcohol...all that is is Yeast Piss....

spence
04-16-2011, 03:34 PM
Any time a beer is described as citrusy I will keep my distance.

In my world fruit is for mixed drinks
And I always thought you were a Shock Top kind of guy, with the orange slice :uhuh:

All set on anything that's unfiltered also,it may have been fine for Vikings or even Pilgrims but advances in brewing techniques enables us to avoid drinking farts in a bottle.

This doesn't make a lot of sense, to me at least. Good unfiltered beer is actually a desirable thing...

-spence

Jenn
04-17-2011, 07:21 AM
This doesn't make a lot of sense, to me at least. Good unfiltered beer is actually a desirable thing...

-spence

:love:

Oh and Dangles.....if your drinking beer you ARE drinking yeast farts in a bottle. Kind of like using poo-poo spray in the bathroom. the molecules are still there......you just get fooled and think their not!

Sea Dangles
04-17-2011, 07:34 PM
Thanks,I thought it was the beans.

Sea Dangles
04-17-2011, 07:35 PM
Good unfiltered beer

-spence[/QUOTE]

oxymoron

Raven
04-18-2011, 04:16 AM
Just one impurity that goes unfiltered gives me a migraine headache
like nothing else will..... so i tread VERY lightly.

i can get a serious headache/hangover -> from just ONE. :smash: