View Full Version : Faith No More/Mr. Bungle

chefchris401
04-20-2011, 08:51 PM
Was going thru my CDs and found faith no mores "angel dust" cd.

Forgot how great this band was at there peak.

Mike pattons other band mr. Bungle was great too, they sucked live, watched them get booed off stage at lupos in the early 90s.

Been blasting this cd all week.

Any one else remember them or like them?

RIJIMMY
04-25-2011, 12:21 PM
yup, great stuff.
miss them days

toaster816
05-23-2011, 09:30 PM
Chef is surprise youre dead on that album? If so I am borrowing that cd tomorrow.

fishbones
05-24-2011, 08:38 AM
Funny, my 6 year old son turned on the radio this morning and Epic was on. He said he hated the song and turned it off. He's more into Metallica and The Beastie Boys. I always liked FNM. They were a little different and funky but still pretty heavy.

toaster816
05-24-2011, 11:38 AM
Funny, my 6 year old son turned on the radio this morning and Epic was on. He said he hated the song and turned it off. He's more into Metallica and The Beastie Boys. I always liked FNM. They were a little different and funky but still pretty heavy.

Any kid these days into Metallica is okay in my book, with all the crap that current "bands" put out today. Give him some Black Sabbath and Danzig, bet he'd like 'em if he doesn't already.

fishbones
05-24-2011, 12:03 PM
Any kid these days into Metallica is okay in my book, with all the crap that current "bands" put out today. Give him some Black Sabbath and Danzig, bet he'd like 'em if he doesn't already.

That's funny. He likes The Misfits (from the Danzig days) and I've got him listening to Motorhead and he asks to listen to a lot of punk when he's in the car with me. Although, I heard him in his bedroom the other day singing "Parents Just Don't Understand" by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.

toaster816
05-25-2011, 08:20 AM
That's funny. He likes The Misfits (from the Danzig days) and I've got him listening to Motorhead and he asks to listen to a lot of punk when he's in the car with me. Although, I heard him in his bedroom the other day singing "Parents Just Don't Understand" by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.

Misfits are awesome along with Motorhead. Turn him onto some wholesome straight edge punk like Minor Threat. Your kid has better taste in music then 98% of people under the age of 25.

I wouldn't worry about 'Parents Just Don't Understand', if you start hearing 'Summertime' then it's time to kick the door in and throw some Megadeth at him.

bart
05-27-2011, 08:52 PM
Youuuu want it all, but you can't have it...