View Full Version : Introduction

TheSurfTailor
04-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Welcome to our new MAK Surfcasting Forum. We are very excited to be a sponsor of Striped-Bass.com. We plan to use this forum to introduce new products and to answer any questions you may have. I will do my best to check this forum daily so that I can answer back promptly.

Sincerely,
David Rose
MAK Surfcasting Inc.

texican
04-21-2011, 10:17 PM
What local shops are gonna carry your bags and other Mak line of goodies? I am from Wareham, MA.

TheSurfTailor
04-23-2011, 06:54 PM
What local shops are gonna carry your bags and other Mak line of goodies? I am from Wareham, MA.

The MAK Surfcasting line will only be sold from our website. We have introduced a new more affordable line called MAK Angler. This line will be sold in tackle shops. M & D's in Wareham does carry this line. Unfortunately he is currently out of stock. I'm working to correct this problem. I will let you know when we ship more stock out.

Sincerely,
David Rose

texican
04-23-2011, 10:00 PM
The MAK Surfcasting line will only be sold from our website. We have introduced a new more affordable line called MAK Angler. This line will be sold in tackle shops. M & D's in Wareham does carry this line. Unfortunately he is currently out of stock. I'm working to correct this problem. I will let you know when we ship more stock out.

Sincerely,
David Rose

Dave what is the biggest (# of tubes) do the Angler series come in.

TheSurfTailor
04-25-2011, 02:50 PM
Dave what is the biggest (# of tubes) do the Angler series come in.

Currently we are making 4-tube bags. We are working on an 8-tube next.