View Full Version : Muskeyslayer, Pics please

chefchris401
04-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Can you please post some pics of some monster pikies and Muskie on your plugs?

Or any other kind of fish you've caught on them?

Would love to see some fish on those plugs.

Thanks man.

BigFish
04-26-2011, 05:01 AM
So would I!!! I dream of going fishing for Muskey!!!:uhuh::drool::fishin:

BigFish
04-26-2011, 05:56 PM
Oh Man!!! I gotta get me one of them on a plug!!! Nice pics and great fish! Thanks for sharing!!:uhuh:

BigFish
04-26-2011, 06:48 PM
Where do you live MS??:confused:

BigFish
04-26-2011, 07:04 PM
Man I would love to fish there!! Do you have a favorite body of water that you fish most or is there a nice selection of various spots you like?

Moses
04-26-2011, 07:51 PM
BigFish,

I live in Madison, Wisconsin. We are still slowly crawling out of winter here, the weather has been rough lately :(

MS

I'll be traveling to Minnetonka, WI a few times this year on business and was hoping to spend some extra time there trying out some local fishing. Looks like there is a lot of options, lakewise, right near there.

Ever fish this location? I see that Madison is southeast WI.

Muskyslayer96
04-26-2011, 08:06 PM
BigFish,

I'm fortunate that Madison is on a big chain of 5 lakes, just a stone throw from where I live. A couple of them are really good Muskie lakes, but I spend a lot of time up in Northern WI (about 6 hours north), thats where the giants are. I fish a number of lakes up there that have had World Record fish come out of them.

Very cool, look me up if you ever get to WI.

Moses, not real Familiar with Minnetonka, WI. I know there is a Lake Minnetonka just over the border in MN?

MS

chefchris401
04-26-2011, 08:20 PM
That fish in the first pic is insane!!!

Would love to tangle with some big Muskie.

There's some lakes in mass and ri that are supposed to have em, but I've never caught any.

Too busy chasing stripers in the surf.

Some day though.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device