View Full Version : Oh boy

UserRemoved
05-04-2011, 07:31 AM
Bin Laden?s daughter confirms her father shot dead by US Special Forces in Pakistan (http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/05/04/147782.html)

captured alive and shot dead...oh boy.

UserRemoved
05-04-2011, 07:33 AM
"There were conflicting reports about the second person the US forces took along with them. Some Pakistani officials say it was one of Bin Laden’s sons injured by the US commandos and thrown onto a separate military chopper; others say he was killed in the operation and it was only his dead body that they took along. 

"

UserRemoved
05-04-2011, 07:38 AM
Latest official press release from Obama

Raven
05-04-2011, 07:44 AM
should ...... be just shot in the head by special forces all day long,

RIROCKHOUND
05-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Scott, you are begining to bore me...
1. they likely have helmet cams of at least some of the SEALs
2. Who cares. he got what he deserved. period

Nebe
05-04-2011, 08:17 AM
I wonder if Osama was paying his taxes on the lures he was building in all his spare time.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

UserRemoved
05-04-2011, 08:58 AM
WGAF There's so many effin cheats out there it's disgusting don't get me started. :wall:

I wonder if Osama was paying his taxes on the lures he was building in all his spare time.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

UserRemoved
05-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Yea I'm boring. See ya.

1. they likely have helmet cams of at least some of the SEALs

eastendlu
05-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Bin Laden?s daughter confirms her father shot dead by US Special Forces in Pakistan (http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/05/04/147782.html)

captured alive and shot dead...oh boy.

Time to replace that tin foil hat when you start to put articles with the bin laden family side of story on what happened. Maybe next you could put up some iranian news clips i am sure they are unbiased.:smash:

buckman
05-04-2011, 09:14 AM
Can we see the long form Death Certificate please.

scottw
05-04-2011, 09:37 AM

Let's not use bad logic to justify behavior we can't reconcile with our own stated values.

-spence

I guess we can just do away with terrorist trials and capturing of combatants then ...just put a bullet in their head and say they got what they deserved :uhuh: my how things change :)

I wonder if that would have been the reaction of the left if, when Saddam was apprehended unarmed, a solider, at the direction of the president had just put one in the hat.....yeaaaaah...I'm guessing NO

in fact, I'd be willing to bet that at least two people in that room watching would be quite indignant, and particularly in a presidential campaign would make a HUGE issue of it.....well, depending on the polls

Swimmer
05-09-2011, 01:08 PM
I disagree Salty, he was capture f_____g dead.