View Full Version : Alison Krauss New England shows.

basswipe
05-05-2011, 07:53 PM
There's a whole bunch.We're definitley doing Foxwoods and Meadowdrook(NH) and maybe the Melody Tent.And there's a few more.
She and the band haven't done this many dates in NE ever.A great time to take in one of the most beautiful voices you can ever hear.

RIJIMMY
05-06-2011, 09:16 AM
i love that a guy with an Iron Maiden avatar can appreciate Allison Krauss. I think both are awesome.
I'll have to look into the dates, do you have a link, good show to take the kids

ProfessorM
05-06-2011, 07:24 PM
jerry douglas still playing with her? Should be a good show

Slingah
05-06-2011, 08:20 PM
jerry douglas still playing with her? Should be a good show

Yes he is. Hoping to catch a show too.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

boot man
05-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Melody Tent was sold out. Thanks for th idea though. Might Stubhub it later.

basswipe
05-07-2011, 05:56 AM
i love that a guy with an Iron Maiden avatar can appreciate Allison Krauss. I think both are awesome.
I'll have to look into the dates, do you have a link, good show to take the kids

The woman's voice is insane.Can't wait.

Here's a link to all the dates:
Events | Alison Krauss & Union Station (http://alisonkrauss.com/events)

If you've never been to Meadowbrook its a fantastic place.It'll be my first time going to Foxwoods for a show.

basswipe
08-07-2011, 10:47 AM
What a show last night!That woman can sing like nobody's business.And freakin Jerry Douglas throws down on a 20 minute dobro solo that was insane.

All around good experience at Foxwoods.Two Trees Inn was kinda a pricey but worth not having to worry about driving with shuttles every ten minutes.Unlike Mohegan Foxwoods has plenty of areas,bars and restaraunts away from the gambling.One of the most relaxing worry free times I've had in many years.

Slingah
08-07-2011, 02:15 PM
sound great Norm wish I could have seen her this tour...nice to hear you had such a good time....:)