View Full Version : Thor!

RIJIMMY
05-09-2011, 08:48 AM
what better way to spend mothers day than a comic action flick?
the whole family gave it a thumbs up. Corny story line but great action and effects. :uhuh:

fishbones
05-09-2011, 08:56 AM
what better way to spend mothers day than a comic action flick?
the whole family gave it a thumbs up. Corny story line but great action and effects. :uhuh:

Jimmy, do you think it's appropriate for my son? He's really into the Super Hero Squad books and cartoons. Every time the Thor commercial comes on he asks if I'll take him to see it.

RIJIMMY
05-09-2011, 09:19 AM
Jimmy, do you think it's appropriate for my son? He's really into the Super Hero Squad books and cartoons. Every time the Thor commercial comes on he asks if I'll take him to see it.

definitley. I couldnt believe it was pg-13. No blood, gore or bad language. Just violence and some killing. Nothing more than a star wars flick/
the frost giants are a little scary looking if that sort of stuff bothers him. I'm assuming he can look at you without screaming and running away so he should be all set.
definitely go see it with him.

fishbones
05-09-2011, 12:06 PM
the frost giants are a little scary looking if that sort of stuff bothers him. I'm assuming he can look at you without screaming and running away so he should be all set.
definitely go see it with him.

I'm not scary to look at! I'm really ugly, but not scary. He watched the 3rd Chronicles of Narnia movie on Sat. and none of that scared him, so he should be ok.