View Full Version : From Atari to Wii

Green Light
05-14-2011, 10:18 PM
That last time I played a video game was back in the day of Atari. We just got a Wii. OMG...how things have changed.

Are there any good fishing Wii games?

Maybe I can use to to learn to fly cast? LOL.

chefchris401
05-14-2011, 11:11 PM
Funny you say this, where at my girl friends house playing x box 360 kinect wasted for my 30th b day.

It's a riot!!! Watching drunk people jump around an scream while playing video games is hilarious.

I took me a while to write this with no errors. First time I've drank and got wasted in ages.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Rob Rockcrawler
05-15-2011, 01:24 AM
Wii can be dangerous. The remotes need to have a boga tether on them, those suckers can really fly when your getting your ass handed to you in boxing by a 14 year old. Watch out for hypertension injuries too.

robc22
05-15-2011, 09:20 AM
I almost ended up in the hospital playing wii with my 8 year old niece.....they need an old folk level on that game machine........

shadow
05-15-2011, 10:49 AM
Iam not a gamer at all but my girlfriend has wii and she got me sega bass fishing and the game is awsome. Some times the fish are aggressive sometimes not.changing lures and reteives will work sometimes.sometimes it won't. I was thinking of designing a surfcasting game that would rock. With great whites that swimmers would have to dodge,waves that would take you out, while tring to get fish to strike at your lure....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Green Light
05-15-2011, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the safety tips!!

A Wii surfcasting game sounds wicked cool. ;-).

Rockport24
05-16-2011, 12:28 PM
I have the playstation move and I got the rapala fishing game over the winter and it sucks! They need to invent some kind of apparantas that fights back, kind of like the simulator at the RISSA shows....

robc22
05-16-2011, 12:52 PM
A surfcasting wii game sounds great!!........