View Full Version : PM question

RIJIMMY
05-16-2011, 09:46 AM
Is there a way I can get PMs sent to 2 different email addresses?

The Dad Fisherman
05-16-2011, 10:58 AM
Try seperating the e-mail addresses with a comma or a semi-colon....see if that works

PRBuzz
05-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Try seperating the e-mail addresses with a comma or a semi-colon....see if that works

; works, see PM's.

RIJIMMY
05-16-2011, 02:09 PM
sorry, I should have been more clear.

How can I receive PMs at more that one email?
When people send me a PM, it goes to my main email. However I just set up a gmail account and would also like to receive them there.

PRBuzz
05-16-2011, 02:43 PM
sorry, I should have been more clear.

How can I receive PMs at more that one email?
When people send me a PM, it goes to my main email. However I just set up a gmail account and would also like to receive them there.

Use the Forwarding option on your designated S-B.com e-mail to forward to your gmail email. You can decide whether to retain a copy of the e-mail in both locations or not. For example, I use my comcast.net as the primary PM for S-B.com but forward to my gmail. Note this will Forward ALL e-mails to gmail (which I want). If you only want to forward S-B.com then you will have to use a smart filter rule to forward only those containing stripedbass (or something similar) to your gmail.

Raven
05-17-2011, 01:34 AM
you also want to check the instant notification box in your options section @ s-b

strangely enough... you can sometimes read replies at your gmail account before they even post here