View Full Version : Outer cape next week, need help...

Rob Rockcrawler
05-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Im taking a week off and instead of going to block like i have the past couple of junes im staying on the mainland. Planning on fishing the outer cape for a few days. If anyone wants to play tour guide, or cough up a bit of assistance it would be much appreciated. I will probably be out there monday-wednesday ish. Thanks for any help. Its a big beach out there...

tattoobob
05-25-2011, 06:44 PM
Rob are you buy an ORV pas?

stripermaineiac
05-25-2011, 07:42 PM
I'll be out there from Tues to tues through the ist weekend in June. I know some sweet spots out there maybe we can connect. Ron

Rob Rockcrawler
05-26-2011, 03:15 AM
Need to check on the price, will likely not get the ORV pass as it will only be for a few days and i think the closures are pretty substantial right now correct? Will look into it a bit more. Ron, i will send ya a PM, would like to connect with someone from the site out there for a little intel. Thanks.

ThrowingTimber
05-27-2011, 09:27 AM
Rob on the way out there stop at the visitors center and get yourself an overnight fishing pass for your vehicle. If your not hitting the sand trails you maybe walking a bit. Just serves to let whomever patrols know that the 1 car in the lot is out fishing.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

piemma
05-27-2011, 10:17 AM
What Vic said. Rob, fish the parking lots. Scout the beaches at low tide during the day. I would fish Head of the Meadow, Ballston, Herring Cove Beach and Coast Guard Beach, in that order.

fishrick
05-27-2011, 11:17 AM
Rob, I will be in Wellfleet for the weekend on a family thing. Plan to hit the Canal on Sat night and Monday very early around the slack. I will likely hit the outside beaches during the early morn on Sat and Sun, (Nauset) but have't done much there (as I don't know what I am doing) but will get some tackle/advice and call you if any hot info.

Rob Rockcrawler
05-27-2011, 02:13 PM
Thanks Vic and Paul. Cant wait for it. Rick, i will be in touch, maybe we can hook up out there.