View Full Version : Weekend Plans??

JohnR
05-27-2011, 06:58 AM
What's up for the long weekend?

A Thank You to all those that have given so that we can be free.

Work, Yard work, and hopefully recover enough from some ear issues that have had me down for a couple days.

With a little luck, FISH.

So what is up for the weekend.

Rob Rockcrawler
05-27-2011, 07:08 AM
I have the week off so im pretty much going to fish and sleep the whole time. Vampire season is here.

Rockfish9
05-27-2011, 07:11 AM
ground fishing tomorrow...

sunday, I have a wedding to go to... I'm not pleased, but I need to take this one for the "team"

Monday, cook out with my son who is ( just back from Afganastan) and my grand children...

Haus
05-27-2011, 07:20 AM
Fishing and memorial day parade
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

blondterror
05-27-2011, 07:23 AM
fishing Cranes tonight... 1st N Shore outing, then 2 days up @ Sunapee with some stream fly fishing and launching the ski boat (oil change/new pump impellor), yard work/painting, and maybe fish canal or S cape on Monday

ThrowingTimber
05-27-2011, 08:18 AM
Off until June13th. Then off the 17th as well. I need to fish!

rock thank your son for his service for me as well as all our other servicemen and women. Thank you for your sevice.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Pt.JudeJoe
05-27-2011, 08:19 AM
Friday night playing with Triple Threat at Newport Grand 9 pm ,and Saturday night at 007 Bar and Grille (formerly the Red Rock) 1605 Post Road North Kingstown ,RI. Come on down and party with us!:cheers2::banano:

JackK
05-27-2011, 08:48 AM
Was going to head south to fish RI/cape, but not looking likely now.

Guessing I'll stay local... Cranes at some point, fish some rivers, and the Plum Island invitational sounds good...

fishbones
05-27-2011, 09:14 AM
Leaving work early today and then take my son to baseball, then home to watch the B's game. Saturday I plan on opening the pool and possibly doing some yard work and getting the eel tank ready. Not sure about Sat. night yet. Sunday, heading down to Plymouth for a family get together with my cousin and her family. I think we're getting together with friends on Monday for a cook out. I'm pretty fished out right now after a couple hours this morning with nothing to show for it. I may head out Sunday morning though, if I get the urge. At this point, I'm really looking forward to getting the boat in the water next week.

bart
05-27-2011, 09:15 AM
going to see my buddy play tonight at the campfire festival in cambridge. hopefully getting to the beach at some point for some sight-seeing :uhuh: Hiking a mountain TBD on sun in NH.. check that, no hike due to flooding

Circlehook
05-27-2011, 09:23 AM
Bruins and Beers tonight. Going to the beach tommorow with the woman, fish tommorow night. Cookout sunday, Monday = RELAX.

Gotta sprinkle in some running as well, have my first 5K next week.

RIROCKHOUND
05-27-2011, 09:28 AM
Fish tonight, listen to the B's between spots if I can get 98.5fm down here. Cookout tomorrow, so prep and yard work before. Maybe take the boy for a boat ride Sunday and grab one fluke for dinner. Monday, perhaps work.

bassballer
05-27-2011, 10:34 AM
Shindig and the B's game tonight. Fishing sat night, sunday cookout, monday who knows..

BigFish
05-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Hello from Wellfleet! Fishing....kayaking....relaxation....repeat steps 1 thru 3 and begin again!:uhuh:

The Dad Fisherman
05-27-2011, 12:52 PM
PISC Invitaional Tournament Sandwiched in between 2 cookouts......Fishing Monday and Got Tuesday Off so probably more of the same

Swimmer
05-27-2011, 01:13 PM
Get tthe well working with the reconed handpump and the new well pump
Fishing
Yardwork
Fishing

Rappin Mikey
05-27-2011, 01:35 PM
I have to got to a wake in Pittsfield tonight. Fishing the CT River early in the AM. Try and sneak a trip to the ditch Sunday into Monday.

Hookedagain
05-27-2011, 03:57 PM
Baseball with the boy tonight and then hitting the river for a bit...home in time to catch the end of the B's, Working Sat, hockey practice Sun at 9:00am then meeting up with a friend to do some fishing before we hit an outdoor party. Mon we're in the parade with the Fall River Fire Museum and we will have our piece of steel from the twin towers in the parade as well. Monday night....CRASH

Slingah
05-27-2011, 06:56 PM
stuff......and lots of it

jimmy z
05-27-2011, 07:52 PM
It's a long weekend for me. Don't have to be back to work till Thurs. Mostly family time, with some fishing thrown in. The good Lord knows I need some R&R!

justplugit
05-29-2011, 05:50 PM
A Thank You to all those that have given so that we can be free.

Never Forget!

Stewie
05-29-2011, 07:32 PM
This weekend ends Friday, maybe.:)

RickBomba
05-29-2011, 07:45 PM
Buy, assemble, and install new 15K BTU AC, check.
Assemble new grill and install pavers for the rest of the backyard cooking apparatuses, check.
Finish planting garden, check.
Shopping, check.
Get Avalanche ready for striper fishing, check.
Rod and reel maintenance, check.
Finish setting up registry for jr, check.
Trip to IKEA tomorrow (no check yet for this one).

I somehow managed to finish all of the Honey Do list for the summer in two (very freaking hot) days! Can't wait for next weekend, gonna fish my A$% off for the rest of the summer!

Later,
Rick