View Full Version : Too many sticky threads?

Saltheart
06-05-2011, 02:41 PM
It seems to me we have so many sticky threads up on this main forum that they have lost their impact. I see 3 for the RTHB thing. Wouldn't one do? Not commenting on the cause as it seems like a good one and I gave but to have 3 means none have impact. Also an expired on about a bird/access meeting. I was also thinking maybe we could combine the licensing one and the DEM police numbers one into a "legal issues" single post.

This would bring this down to 3 stickies instead of 7. With the Ditch troll raffle being over, it could be instuck and then we would have only 2 and those two would have some impact instead of being lost like needles in the "sticky" haystack.

Just a suggestion.

JohnR
06-05-2011, 03:29 PM
It seems to me we have so many sticky threads up on this main forum that they have lost their impact. I see 3 for the RTHB thing. Wouldn't one do? Not commenting on the cause as it seems like a good one and I gave but to have 3 means none have impact. Also an expired on about a bird/access meeting. I was also thinking maybe we could combine the licensing one and the DEM police numbers one into a "legal issues" single post.

This would bring this down to 3 stickies instead of 7. With the Ditch troll raffle being over, it could be instuck and then we would have only 2 and those two would have some impact instead of being lost like needles in the "sticky" haystack.

Just a suggestion.

Oh Yeh? :devil2:

:rotf2:

Yeh, I'll move some soon

tattoobob
06-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Now that's funny John :rotf2:

Saltheart
06-05-2011, 05:14 PM
:)

Karl F
06-05-2011, 05:23 PM
good idea.. make this a sticky to let folks know....

:rolleyes:

milo
06-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device