View Full Version : Kudos to the Ditch Trolls

numbskull
06-07-2011, 08:21 AM
Heard they raised $5500 for charity with their raffle.
I know Mike and Eddy were central in this. There were others involved who I don't know. Credit to them all, even if they made a mistake about me NOT winning a Stella.

Most of us take pride in our fishing accomplishments, be it catching fish, finding large, winning tournaments, casting far, building plugs, knowing spots, writing articles, or, in Sauerkraut's case, looking stupid.

Making a positive difference in other people's lives, as Mike, Eddy, and other Trolls have, is a whole 'nother level of accomplishment, and one much more significant.

Humbling.

Good work guys.

Bronko
06-07-2011, 09:42 AM
Well said George. Great work guys.:buds:

ProfessorM
06-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Ditto.

LOL
Poor Alan
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raven
06-07-2011, 11:36 AM
Amazing

Swimmer
06-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Heard they raised $5500 for charity with their raffle.
I know Mike and Eddy were central in this. There were others involved who I don't know. Credit to them all, even if they made a mistake about me NOT winning a Stella.

Most of us take pride in our fishing accomplishments, be it catching fish, finding large, winning tournaments, casting far, building plugs, knowing spots, writing articles, or, in Sauerkraut's case, looking stupid.

Making a positive difference in other people's lives, as Mike, Eddy, and other Trolls have, is a whole 'nother level of accomplishment, and one much more significant.

Humbling.

Good work guys.

Ditto on all the above and more. Ya, I wouldn't have minded some ron-z tails, even one. Kudos guys...........

vineyardblues
06-07-2011, 02:26 PM
The head Master of the Ditch Trolls is da Man
I see a statue of Eddy under the bridge in the future :uhuh:

VB

ThrowingTimber
06-07-2011, 02:37 PM
Congrats on a job well done guys! :uhuh:

tysdad115
06-07-2011, 02:52 PM
There were a bunch of other guys involved too as noted above. reyalpwena, canal critter,derekl,mikecc, and many others. All the vendors really stepped up too. Unbelievable packages were raffled off, all for the kids. Altogether it was put together great, except my son didn't pull one of my tickets.....thanks to all. :uhuh:

SurfCaster413
06-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Good job guys you really have done something awesome!!! :claps: :btu:

Chunkah
06-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Great job!

Tagger
06-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Just saw this .. Slim and Mike were the main players putting this together .. We wanted to raise 1000 .. That was the goal .. Thanks to the generosity of all the vendors and the fishing community we far surpassed that . If you didn't win you made a contribution to make a sick kids life better . 100% of all profits in the raffle is going to the kids . God bless you all .. Ditch Trolls thank you.. the good mojo has fallen upon us like rain .

fish4striper
06-08-2011, 08:08 AM
Great job guys!