View Full Version : Miami and LeBron biggest flop in NBA History?

Saltheart
06-13-2011, 09:52 AM
No need to go into the details of his play. Bottom line is that Miami with King James at the helm went down hard. I'll give Dallas some credit for shooting the eyes out of the basket in games 5 and 6 but overall , Miami would have killed this team in 4 straight or 4 out of 5 with simply season average performances from LeBron. Yes he was double teamed but the bottom line is he has no heart , he's a quitter and i'm really disgusted , especially after the way he totally laid down in the 4th quarter yesterday.

Worst of all to me was the way he just stood around on the court for the last 8 to 10 minutes after the Mavs built up a 10 point or so lead. He just gave up. Disgusting!!! Simply put , Lebron has the body and physicals skills of one of the best athletes ever in the NBA but "heart of a lion champion" , sorry , bo way. I would describe him as a great king of the hill but a quitter when he has to climb up the hill to get to the top.

Next year...maybe. If I'm Pat Rielly , I trade Lebron for a big horse like Howard and see if that formula works better. Trouble may be that LeBron's stock has fallen so much do to his quitter performances in this series that nobody may want to deal for him at the price he and miami may want as compensation.

Specifics of the miami team that really made them look bad is consistantly poor basketball fundamentals by both James and Wade. These one handed passes off the dribble into traffic that cost them about 50 turnovers in this championship series. Do they think they are palying pickup ball where it doesn't matter who wins or loses , just looking slick is all that counts? The other thing I just cannot understand about Lebran's play are these drives to within 6 to 8 feet of the basket , nobody tight on him , then shoveling the ball back out to someone on the 3 point line. Come on. A guy like him is supposed to drive the basket , shove that ball into the hoop and get fouled in the process. This gives him high percentage shots , puts him at the line and his opponents in foul trouble.

Speaking of the line, miami shot 42% from the foul line last night. 42%.. Can you say "choke". :)

Anyway , I think Miami got beat mentally by the big comeback of Dallas in game 2 . then losing the close one in game 4 by another mini comeback and that was it for the superstars in Miami. They bowed down and took it from behind after that. The worst part of it all is if these guys played seven games in the middle of the season Miami wins all 4 or at least 4 of 5. These guys just folded under the pressure and then outright quit like the definition of "Losers". New nickname.."Lebron Leloser"

King James is dead. Who will be next to be crowned "the best ever" , " better than Jordan" (LMAO) , the leader of a new "dynasty"! If you could juggle time and get each player at his peak , only a fool would pick LeBron over Bird , Johnson or Jordan. That's three guys who knew how to fight to the finish , champions by deeds , not by media acclaim. With LeBron its head down , standing around because he's 8 points down with 8 minutes to go. Disgusting!!! A toothless tiger who struts and roars loud but who runs from the fight as soon as somebidy bites back. Disgusting quitter!!

On the positive side , Dallas really did shoot the eyes out of it last night. Terry played great in games 5 and 6. Last night , Dallas as a team was shooting 65% at halftime despite Nowitzki's 1 for 19. That means the rest of the team was around 80%. That's phenomenal in the NBA now or at any time in its history. Great job by the Mavs , they deserve the rings.

afterhours
06-13-2011, 04:08 PM
not one, not two, not three, not four.......not any.