View Full Version : 1 adam 12

UserRemoved1
07-03-2011, 04:25 PM
I had to call the cops today. Holy moly.

My 16 year old has been playing these online games. They're interactive games where the people chat together about what they're doing in the game. Where to shoot zombies etc. This afternoon the telephone starts ringing. My wife took the first few. Then I started picking up. A kid on skype, multiple kids. Spoofed caller id to all 0000000000 which verizon says is impossible. Sure. Kid is calling threatening my kid and my wife because the kid and 3 of his friends left one of these games yesterday. They're evidently banned now on there, real childish stuff.

Anyway the kid keeps calling and calling...26 times on caller id. Then all of a sudden the local pd is patched to the call. I tell the dispatcher I am a local resident being harassed by threatening phone calls and I will call her back immediately if the call was ended. She was witness to it. I asked for her phone number and somehow the guy was able to bleep her out. Cop shows up and witnesses the guys just bombing my line with calls. Well I got a few names off the forum and someone send me a screen shot of this one guy threatening to unleash a "slur" of attacks against me.

What I didn't know is 30 minutes before the telephone call that got patched thru from the pd, the litter f ucker called them and told them I was growing pot in a greenhouse in my backyard. Anonymously. Holy friggin crap man.

Kid is off any of these stupid games and most of his facebook crap is dumped too. Too friggin easy to reverse engineer who someone is on the internet. All while you can hide on Skype... WTF :smash:

UserRemoved1
07-03-2011, 04:28 PM
btw I don't own a greenhouse.

If I did I sure wouldn't be making wood lures :hee:

striperman36
07-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Welcome to the global economy

Backbeach Jake
07-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Get his name and address? Show him what a real badass is.

UserRemoved1
07-03-2011, 05:26 PM
We're working on it :hee:

UserRemoved1
07-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Got a name, address, fone number, I even got his girlfriends facebook page :hee:

Don't #^&#^&#^&#^& with booger LOL

nightfighter
07-04-2011, 05:35 AM
Got a name, address, fone number, I even got his girlfriends facebook page :hee:

Don't #^&#^&#^&#^& with booger LOL

Oh yeah??? Wanna give it to me? I don't need the technology to reverse engineer the little focker's fiefdom....Post it up here Scott...I'll put it to good use and in the right hands....

Nebe
07-04-2011, 07:12 AM
you son got banned?? Looks like it runs in the family:jump1::jump1::jump1:

UserRemoved1
07-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Yea this guy owns this site too. Must be something about buying a website huh?

It's going on again today. Cept he stopped calling now :rotf2::rotf2::rotf2::rotf2:

He is SOOOOOOO #^&#^&#^&#^&ed. He calls again and starts patching the call through to a gay male phone chat site. I addressed him by name. Then last name. He cut off the chat line. Then he didn't believe me so I spouted off his home phone number. I told him I knew it was him calling. That got his attention. He admitted to me it was him calling. I told him it wasn't my kid that did anything to them. I told him I knew who it was. I whipped my iphone out and tried to make a voice memo recording but I frigged it up. He said tell him who messed with their game I said on one condition you stop calling (I called his bluff I have no clue even what his problem is)
he said no he was going to keep calling unless now I told him who it was. I said "hey pal if you call me again I now have you on tape and the police are involved. I know who you are, your address, I even know your girlfriend and it's all going to the cops so just keep trying me jackass"

I hung up. He ain't called back

:claps:

you son got banned?? Looks like it runs in the family:jump1::jump1::jump1:

Raven
07-04-2011, 01:06 PM
what ever happened to kick the can and Ollie, Ollie in come free :confused:

UserRemoved1
07-04-2011, 01:08 PM
I think I kicked his can :D