View Full Version : Dave Anderson contact info

chefchris401
07-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Any one know how I can get in touch with Dave Anderson?

If anyone fishes with him or talks to him please let him know I'm looking to get in contact with him.

You can tell him I have his stuff from DJ.

Thanks,

Chef

I've tried emailing him and Would have sent him a PM but he hasn't been on in months.

ProfessorM
07-10-2011, 08:11 PM
you got a better chance of talking to the Pope:)

Finaddict
07-10-2011, 08:52 PM
I am sure some of his friends on the board here will contact you, but if they don't ... you can always reach out to Zach Harvey and the staff at the New England edition of The Fisherman ... I am sure they can forward something to Dave for you ... but they won't give you his contact info.

A bit of a longer route, but it will work.

chefchris401
07-10-2011, 08:59 PM
you got a better chance of talking to the Pope:)

Paul already spoke with The Pope.

It's been a month and a half already so I guess he's clearly in no rush

Finaddict, sent him an email thru the fisherman too
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

luds
07-11-2011, 07:55 AM
I don't believe Dave is at The Fisherman anymore. You can get him through The Surfcaster Journal Website. His e-mail is posted on there so you can sign up for his newsletter. He is defnitely easier to get a hold of when the fish are not around. Basically you may want to wait until the new year or set up a permanent camp at the swedge. You may run into him there.

chefchris401
07-11-2011, 08:21 AM
At this point it's been past the 30 days mark so legally think his gear is now mine right :)

luds
07-11-2011, 09:09 AM
At this point it's been past the 30 days mark so legally think his gear is now mine right :)

I think so. ;-)

Pm me you e-mail and phone info and I'll see if I can raise him.