View Full Version : eye strain

Raven
07-18-2011, 06:42 AM
when i recently bought a new computer
the new keyboard wasn't as easy to see
because the lettering on the keys was
not as bright

so......... i had to either shine a light
or put on some reading glasses to see....
both of which, i didn't care to do....

so knowing there was a solution....
i looked for an illuminated keyboard
and purchased a logitech

what an AMAZING difference
worth every penny....too.:uhuh:

PRBuzz
07-18-2011, 07:11 AM
What you haven't learned yet where the keys are located...typing 101! :rotf2: Must mean you look at your fingers when you type?

It is the screen fonts I can't see without my 2.0 reading glassing, to check the dyslexic movement of my fingers always wanting to put the "e"before "i" even when not after "c" (and a bunch of other letters too). I have my font adjusted to a reasonal size but don't want to make fonts 48!:)

Raven
07-18-2011, 10:30 AM
What you haven't learned yet where the keys are located...typing 101! :rotf2: Must mean you look at your fingers when you type?

:)

when i took typing classes 101
computers hadn't even been invented.

PRBuzz
07-18-2011, 11:04 AM
Same here on the typing classes but the keyboards for a computer are the same configuration as the Smith-Corona manual typewriter!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Piscator
07-18-2011, 11:26 AM
Same here on the typing classes but the keyboards for a computer are the same configuration as the Smith-Corona manual typewriter!

Hey Buzz, Corona is a beer, what is a typewriter?

PRBuzz
07-18-2011, 11:36 AM
Hey Buzz, Corona is a beer, what is a typewriter?

Dennis: Remington type writer shown, some little company called IBM got its foundation making such devices. You also used a lot of the stuff in the bottle. No spell check and backspace self-correction back then. Make a mistake START ALL OVER AGAIN!

Raven
07-18-2011, 02:37 PM

i only took the class because all the good looking girls were there.