View Full Version : Attn. all you Lepers, Canalrats, Ditch Jiggers, Mv derby Jocks, various malcontents and friends of H

Canalratt1
01-17-2001, 02:50 PM
We are having a little memorial get-together this Saturday the 20th at 49 Monk St. restaurant and pub in Stoughton, Ma. It is located behind Shaws plaza off of rt. 138. There wil be some bands playing with a 5$ cover charge. All are invited and thanks for your support. Tony

JohnR
01-18-2001, 10:22 AM
Tony,
I'm not sure if Squidmama was aware so I sent her an e-mail to give her the heads up.

You all have shown a tremendous amount of respect for your friend Huff and I'm sure that upstairs, where the fish never need to winter over, he is proud that he has friends like you all...

Cheers,

John

Canalratt1
01-19-2001, 11:33 AM
Thanks John I wasn't sure of how to get ahold of her and the Big R. We are meeting there at 8:00 and it should be a good time. Thanks again for all your support. Tony

JohnR
01-19-2001, 02:21 PM
Glad to help Tony. I got a reply from them and they know and Squidbabe (I love giving her all of these different Squid* handles :P ) said the she and the big dude are doing good and that he is really coming along...