View Full Version : A day late and a dollar short

piemma
07-26-2011, 03:33 PM
I have missed all the fun today. 2 threads closed and locked. i didn't even get to read the first one and if a certain close friend hadn't called me I would be COMPLETELY in the dark.:smash:

This is not fair. I use to START all the trouble. Am I loosing a step?:confused:

I was the King of the Flame Wars. Now, just a mere semblance of what I once was. I'm going out to buy some depends.:soon:

Raven
07-26-2011, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=piemma;874349]I have missed all the fun today. 2 threads closed and locked. i didn't even get to read the first one and if a certain close friend hadn't called me I would be COMPLETELY in the dark.:smash:

This is not fair. I use to START all the trouble. Am I loosing a step?:confused:

I was the King of the Flame Wars. Now, just a mere semblance of what I once was. I'm going out to buy some depends.:soon:[/QUOTEth ]the Raven: the Piema Dilema

maybe you could make your bumper stickers instead Paul
1 @ 36" [on top of a striper]

tattoobob
07-26-2011, 03:59 PM
I totally missed the whole thing to Paul, I kinda feel left out

I think it means I have a life and don't sit on a fishing web site all day doing nothing

PRBuzz
07-26-2011, 04:01 PM
I totally missed the whole thing to Paul, I kinda feel left out

I think it means I have a life and don't sit on a fishing web site all day doing nothing

What since when is sitting on a fishing website all day is not life??:jump1:

tysdad115
07-26-2011, 04:05 PM
What since when is sitting on a fishing website all day is not life??:jump1:
Yeah! Some of us use a computer for work and spend most of our time goofing off on said fishing site because we at least look busy! Well thats me anyways, can't speak for others.

RNC
07-26-2011, 04:13 PM
Yeah! Some of us use a computer for work and spend most of our time goofing off on said fishing site because we at least look busy! Well thats me anyways, can't speak for others.

+1
I think I visited this site about 30 times since 7am. I am at work so I at least want to look busy.

piemma
07-26-2011, 04:43 PM

Listen you bunch of characters, I have 4 laptops going at one time in my office. 2, 22' monitors on one desk. 2, 19s on the other. The only difference is I have to produce. Sales guys only get to screw off when they are on the road and I have been in my office a lot lately.

It's OK though, I have a San Fran trip in 2 weeks for a whole week.

tysdad115
07-26-2011, 04:49 PM
Now I'm being called a character??? That's it! I fart in your general direction!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

piemma
07-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Now I'm being called a character??? That's it! I fart in your general direction!

Yes, but I said it with love.:love:

piemma
07-26-2011, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=piemma;874349]I have missed all the fun today. 2 threads closed and locked. i didn't even get to read the first one and if a certain close friend hadn't called me I would be COMPLETELY in the dark.:smash:

I was the King of the Flame Wars. Now, just a mere semblance of what I once was. I'm going out to buy some depends.:soon:[/QUOTEth ]the Raven: the Piema Dilema

maybe you could make your bumper stickers instead Paul
1 @ 36" [on top of a striper]
Funny stuff Rav. I like the iemma dilemma

UserRemoved1
07-26-2011, 05:27 PM
Here you go Paul this is more your speed now you old fart :)

Police: Town Official Assaults Disabled Man In Parking Fight - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston (http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/28668602/detail.html)

Parking spaces...rocks....it's all the same :hee:

Jackbass
07-27-2011, 02:51 AM
Your father was hamster and your mother smelled of elderberry Now I'm being called a character??? That's it! I fart in your general direction!

vineyardblues
07-27-2011, 05:39 AM
Here you go Paul this is more your speed now you old fart :)

Police: Town Official Assaults Disabled Man In Parking Fight - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston (http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/28668602/detail.html)

Parking spaces...rocks....it's all the same :hee:

Morra is more like a Moron :uhuh: and should get his arsss kicked

oppps , now were talking about Plymouth Rock that some fisherman bought from a Indian years back(with a wooden nickle) so he could fish from it :yak5: and no one else..... :wall:

What happened in the 2nd outburst ?? I guess school is out and kids will be kids

Hi Paul:rotf2:

piemma
07-27-2011, 07:07 AM
Morra is more like a Moron :uhuh: and should get his arsss kicked

oppps , now were talking about Plymouth Rock that some fisherman bought from a Indian years back(with a wooden nickle) so he could fish from it :yak5: and no one else..... :wall:

What happened in the 2nd outburst ?? I guess school is out and kids will be kids

Hi Paul:rotf2:

Hi Pete

RIJIMMY
07-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Select quotes from Piemma's post -

"Sales guys only get to screw off when they are on the road"

" I have a San Fran trip in 2 weeks for a whole week"

so....... I guess you'll "screw offf" in San Francisco. Errr....:whackin:

piemma
07-27-2011, 10:00 AM
Select quotes from Piemma's post -

"Sales guys only get to screw off when they are on the road"

" I have a San Fran trip in 2 weeks for a whole week"

so....... I guess you'll "screw offf" in San Francisco. Errr....:whackin:

Indeed I will.:rotf2:

The Dad Fisherman
07-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Can you say .....Expense Account. :hee:

piemma
07-27-2011, 11:15 AM
..and especially with clients.

I was in New Orleans about a month ago. 4 people for dinner at Emerils $500. 6 people for drinks at Bazoo on Burbon St. $300. Closing the deal with one of the top 10 banks in the US...Priceless!!!

WESTPORTMAFIA
07-28-2011, 08:57 PM
+1
I think I visited this site about 30 times since 7am. I am at work so I at least want to look busy.

Whose the guy dropping a duece in the wash in your avatar. Lol

striperman36
07-29-2011, 07:05 AM

I was in New Orleans about a month ago. 4 people for dinner at Emerils $500. 6 people for drinks at Bazoo on Burbon St. $300. Closing the deal with one of the top 10 banks in the US...Priceless!!!

excellent sir, excllent

bassballer
07-29-2011, 07:26 AM

You guys hiring????

JFigliuolo
07-29-2011, 07:29 AM

Aren't there less than 10 BIG banks left in America?

RIJIMMY
07-29-2011, 07:58 AM
I guess my joke of screwing around in SAN FRANCISCO was lost.....

‪Macho Man‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08)

piemma
07-29-2011, 12:20 PM
You guys hiring????

We are if you can write J2ME, SOAP, SMTP protocols and are a wiz at HTML5

striperman36
07-29-2011, 05:29 PM
We are if you can write J2ME, SOAP, SMTP protocols and are a wiz at HTML5

That's the easy stuff