View Full Version : Shark fishing from a kayak video

ecduzitgood
07-28-2011, 09:00 AM
I would have been a little more concerned about getting bit than the guy in the video though....
kayak - Yahoo! Video Search (http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=AqgtnK.g0sN8xfQenS1Jj1CbvZx4?p=kayak&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701)

It's the one titled Kayak shark fishing Australia (I'm not smart enough to know how to post a link to just that video:()

Nebe
07-28-2011, 09:40 AM
what is it with narcissistic kayak fishermen who have to video themselves fishing?? I don't get it?? LOOK AT ME!!!!!

FishermanTim
07-28-2011, 09:47 AM
what is it with narcissistic kayak fishermen who have to video themselves fishing?? I don't get it?? LOOK AT ME!!!!!

It's the only way the insurance company can verify his claim that it wasn't a self-inflicted wound, when he has to go on permanent disability when he eventually gets bitten and loses a limb. Or maybe it's proof for his "friends" that they didn't just dump his body out at sea and that he "died doing what he loved"!

Anyway you slice it this guy, and ANYBODY that does this kind of chit are idiots. Plain and sinmple idiots.

The Dad Fisherman
07-28-2011, 09:58 AM
Saw a video last week on the news....guy hooks a shark grabs it by the tail to haul it in, can't manage it and it ends up pulling him into the water....and the bonehead STILL didn't let go of the shark....ends up wrestling it back into the kayak for a picture....EFF THAT!!!!