View Full Version : tru TV

american spirit
08-06-2011, 02:35 PM
i got a good one for you guys:

check out Bait Car on tru TV. you can youtube episodes. sundays at 9 pm. funny stuff.

luds
08-06-2011, 04:14 PM
That show is classic. I particularly enjoy watching the perps look around as they are considering whether or not to steal the car. The do some interesting stuff. The stories after being arrested are even better.

There was one episode where the guy actually moved the car off the street because it was parked in a terrible position where someone would have definitely stolen it. The rest of the people on the show are not so respectful.

JohnR
08-07-2011, 10:41 AM
Bait car is fantastic.

american spirit
08-08-2011, 06:56 AM
sweet. just saw a guy take the bait car for a joy ride then circled around and brought it back to the original location. then...... busted. outfits on the show are also funny. daisy duke jean shorts, tank top, and a one of those winter russian hats that the ear flaps get tied up? what!?!?!

JohnnyD
08-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Aside from Cops, I think most shows on TruTV are scripted. I know for sure that the Repo and Hardcore Pawn shows are scripted and pretty sure Baitcar is too.

I initially liked the Repo one and then it seemed to get a bit extreme, with some far-fetched situations.