View Full Version : Sucker Punch - whoa.....

RIJIMMY
08-15-2011, 02:11 PM
If you took all my fantasies as a 15yr kid and rolled them into a movie, this would be it.
Zakk Snyder who did 300 and Watchmen, both flicks I loved did this film. Its very hard to describe, its like a video game, music video, dark plot set in a mental institution. No $ex, but yet its always there, in a twisted way. The visuals are mind blowing, best I;ve seen. The soundtrack mind blowing. The hot babes, battle scenes, you name it, mind blowing.
I think some will hate this movie and I've read some really bad reviews. I loved it.
I'd be interested in what DadF, Fishbones and Nebe thinks about it. I know you guys have a twisted side.

love this tune,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56s50H0UWas&feature=related

Nebe
08-15-2011, 02:13 PM
Moi? Twisted?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Nebe
08-15-2011, 02:14 PM
I recommend trailer park boys countdown to liquer day. ;)

RIJIMMY
08-15-2011, 02:29 PM
Moi? Twisted?

maybe twisted is the wrong word, dark side might be better

The Dad Fisherman
08-15-2011, 02:38 PM
No Twisted works.... :hee:

Its on my list to see.....hard to believe that Blonde chick is the Big Sister from Lemony Snickett....she is smokin now!

I loved 300 and Watchmen so I'm sure I'll dig this flick....My daughter has accused me of wanting to see it for the chicks.....I said "Well, Yeah"

Probably rent it when My son gets back from camp...its on his list too....

RIJIMMY
08-15-2011, 03:36 PM
No Twisted works.... :hee:

Its on my list to see.....hard to believe that Blonde chick is the Big Sister from Lemony Snickett....she is smokin now!

I loved 300 and Watchmen so I'm sure I'll dig this flick....My daughter has accused me of wanting to see it for the chicks.....I said "Well, Yeah"

Probably rent it when My son gets back from camp...its on his list too....

if possible, watch it loud! Its really like a music video. You need to get engrossed in the movie.

The Dad Fisherman
08-16-2011, 05:20 AM
You need to get engrossed in the movie.

In those outfits.....shouldn't be a problem.

fishbones
08-16-2011, 08:40 AM
This has been on my list since it came out in theaters. It looks like something I'd really like, and that chick is smokin'. It kind of looks like all of my fantasies as a 40 year old kid rolled into a movie.

The Dad Fisherman
08-16-2011, 08:50 AM
Seriously...School Girl outfits and Samurai Swords......even on a good day I wouldn't have come up w/ that....:humpty:

all it needs is a french maid outfit....:smokin:

Nebe
08-16-2011, 09:16 AM
OK.. I just watched the trailer Jim posted.. I will totally watch that. looks awesome!!!

RIJIMMY
08-16-2011, 11:10 AM
Seriously...School Girl outfits and Samurai Swords......even on a good day I wouldn't have come up w/ that....:humpty:

i think one of them is wearing a french maid costume
hot chicks, in hot clothes, fake eyelashes, blondes, brunetts, asian, using all kinds of modern weaponry which never jives with the time period, in all kinds of battle venues with zombies, samurais, ww1 germans and all kinds of enemies, with killer tunes all packaged in a fantasy piece involving a brothel and a girls mental institution.........need I say more.
see it

The Dad Fisherman
08-16-2011, 11:26 AM
Sounds like....THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE!!!!!!!

.....Please tell me there's a Redhead in it

RIJIMMY
08-16-2011, 11:30 AM
http://www.nerdsociety.com/zack-snyders-sucker-punch-posters/

The Dad Fisherman
08-16-2011, 12:04 PM
Sweet Pea....:drool:

fishbones
08-16-2011, 12:12 PM
Sweet Pea....:drool:

I'll take Blondie. Maybe we can go on a double date.:grins:

RIJIMMY
08-16-2011, 02:16 PM
I'll take Blondie. Maybe we can go on a double date.:grins:

no way, shes mine! i wanted her since "High School Musical"......uh, not that i watched that movie...

fishbones
08-16-2011, 02:30 PM
no way, shes mine! i wanted her since "High School Musical"......uh, not that i watched that movie...

I don't know what "High School Musical" is, but I've wanted her since the nude pics of her were leaked a couple of years ago.

fishbones
03-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Just finally got around to watching this last night on On Demand. Awesome flick! Great music and the fight scenes were excellent. No need to add anything about the chicks in it, as it's all been said already.

RIJIMMY
03-07-2012, 10:11 AM
its about time!
glad you liked it

fishbones
03-07-2012, 10:18 AM
its about time!

I'm hoping to watch The Sixth Sense this weekend. I heard it was pretty good.

JohnnySaxatilis
03-07-2012, 11:02 AM

you forgot RPG's, nickle plated 1911's, nazi zombies, dragons, and jetpacks :uhuh: