View Full Version : Flash mobs

UserRemoved1
08-17-2011, 04:30 AM
This crap got to stop. wtf :smash:

'Flash mob' robs Maryland 7-Eleven in less than a minute, police say - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/16/maryland.flash.mob/index.html)

I loved how the mayor lectured in church. Something tells me these kids don't go to church.

BigFish
08-17-2011, 04:37 AM
Thats why they make machine guns!!!:rotf2:

Chesapeake Bill
08-17-2011, 06:02 AM
They'll find them. The footage is very clear. ONe thing the news here reported was that the mob was very civil...they didn't wreck the store like many of the other flash mobs...(that's like Rodney King's mom saying that he was a good boy 'cause he never killed anyone...)

saltfly
08-17-2011, 10:43 AM
i hope they were raiding the condom rack.

FishermanTim
08-17-2011, 11:33 AM
Figures, you take a semi-intelligent "art form", mix in the lowest dreggs of society, and "Voila" you have the new "minority flash rob"
(notice I said ROB and not MOB) :fury:

Now this will spark a new wave of racism claims against convenience stores because they will naturally presume that large numbers of blacks could mean a "flashrob". :smash:

Can we say "Thanks #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&s" for screwing up race relations for the rest of the country for years to come!
You know, we hear all these claims of wanting racial equality yet we see stories like this that only go to deepen the racial divide and screw up all that had been achieved by those before them! Way to go!:wall:

Chesapeake Bill
08-17-2011, 07:47 PM
We are starting our own flash mobs...seniors with belts...we walk around the city and any unruly teenager gets whacked repeatedly by the mob.. That should set them straight...

UserRemoved1
08-18-2011, 04:10 AM
haha! Hey Bill you got a T shirt...need your address to mail.