View Full Version : T-top storage bag

Liv2Fish
08-21-2011, 08:45 AM
I was wondering what you guys like for a T-top storage bag? I have a 206 Key Largo with the standard top. I looked at the T-bag brand but it seemed poorly made.

Piscator
08-21-2011, 12:25 PM
I had one on my old boat. Was older but quality wasn't bad. To be honest, I got sick of people saying "Dude, you named your boat T-Bag?"
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

piemma
08-21-2011, 12:42 PM
Had one on my old boat. lasted as long as I had the boat. I got sick of seeing it hanging. More room in my new boat so no need for one.

Liv2Fish
08-21-2011, 06:08 PM
I had one on my old boat. Was older but quality wasn't bad. To be honest, I got sick of people saying "Dude, you named your boat T-Bag?"
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

LOL - That crossed my mind too.

Thanks - I'll give them another look - maybe add a white "BOA" in front of the name....

JohnnyD
08-22-2011, 10:52 AM
A boat that I'm on quite frequently has a T-Bag. Pretty great use of storage, pockets all over it and quick access to PFDs if needed.

Marc Z
08-22-2011, 12:51 PM
I have a Smith T-top bag, bought it from Jamestown Distributors. Here is the link. I could not buy the T-Bag because of the big logo, would have gotten my balls broken too much. ANyway, I also like the Smith because it closes with velcro, not a zipper that could be rusted and frozen up when you actually need to open it in an emergency. Also has a nice underside mesh pocket for charts, and side pockets for other items.
Good Luck
CE Smith T-Top Storage Bag (http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/show_product.do?pid=52780)

Got Stripers
08-22-2011, 06:16 PM
i have one, good place for the life jackets and has some nice pockets to stuff things in, I finally had to tie mine further after off the upper rocket launchers, as my head would brush the damn thing all the time in rougher water.

buckman
08-22-2011, 08:08 PM
i have one, good place for the life jackets and has some nice pockets to stuff things in, I finally had to tie mine further after off the upper rocket launchers, as my head would brush the damn thing all the time in rougher water.

I have one and like it alot. Same problem then I moved it to the front.....after 2 years of head rubbing:wall:

gf2020
08-22-2011, 08:26 PM
I have a Smith T-top bag...
CE Smith T-Top Storage Bag (http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/show_product.do?pid=52780)

I have a Smith bag as well. It works fine although I think it is bigger than the one in the link.