View Full Version : Illegal kills Honor Roll Student

UserRemoved1
08-21-2011, 03:32 PM
Thanks Gov Patrick for not standing up to do the right thing and get these azzholes out of our country.

UPDATED: Crash Victim, 23, a Milford Resident - Milford, MA Patch (http://milford-ma.patch.com/articles/34-year-old-man-arrested-following-fatal-motorcycle-crash)

Shame. Illegally here, no license, no nada. Drunk, 4 year old kid in the truck. Dragged the guy under the truck for 1/4 mile.

IMMIGRATION REFORM NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

1/2 the population of Milford alone will disappear. :smash:

ecduzitgood
08-21-2011, 03:53 PM
If I renounce my citizenship so I can live the way the illegals do where will I be deported to?
Must be nice not being held to the same standards/laws that we citizens are held to.
No insurance, no license, change my identity and sneak back in if I'm ever deported (that's why I ask where they would they deport me) get let go when braking the laws because the paper work is a hassle..etc. Qualify for social security after 4 years (16 quarters) compared to citizens who must work a minimum of 10 (40 quarters) years before they qualify:wall: Doesn't seem like a bad choice to renounce citizenship at this point of my life.
How have we gotten here? Is it all because of pandering for the minority vote?

UserRemoved1
08-21-2011, 04:32 PM
Isn't that what got the Ma nerdnick and the Federal nerdnick elected?

Raven
08-21-2011, 05:06 PM
he has diplomatic immunity :fury:

Raider Ronnie
08-21-2011, 06:32 PM
Thanks Gov Patrick for not standing up to do the right thing and get these azzholes out of our country.

UPDATED: Crash Victim, 23, a Milford Resident - Milford, MA Patch (http://milford-ma.patch.com/articles/34-year-old-man-arrested-following-fatal-motorcycle-crash)

Shame. Illegally here, no license, no nada. Drunk, 4 year old kid in the truck. Dragged the guy under the truck for 1/4 mile.

IMMIGRATION REFORM NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

1/2 the population of Milford alone will disappear. :smash:

3/4 the population of Framingham will dissapear !

UserRemoved1
08-21-2011, 07:07 PM
yea there too Ronnie!

Just think! There would be AMERICAN JOBS if these chumps would do the right thing.

Wait..... could our ECONOMIC RECOVERY be directly tied to IMMIGRATION REFORM....... :think:

UserRemoved1
08-21-2011, 07:13 PM
Close the borders...Give illegals 30 days to leave. Then deport the ones left.

American Jobs....

Dunkin Donuts
McDonalds
Subway
Roofers
Landscapers
Carpenters

The list goes on. No-one would ever step up and do it. They ain't got the nads. Too afraid of being voted out.

spence
08-21-2011, 07:25 PM
Not sure he can influence their deportation...although under the proposed Obama plan they would get priority.

-spence

UserRemoved1
08-22-2011, 03:51 AM
Deval Patrick voted down the ability for the locals to "influence" their time in this country. He gave them everything. :smash:

Not sure he can influence their deportation...although under the proposed Obama plan they would get priority.

-spence

FishermanTim
08-22-2011, 10:12 AM
It's the non-American way!
Come here illegally, get all you can for free, screw the system, break the law, kill someone for no reason, and then just go home!

Maybe things will change with the next election, but then maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt hole too!
What we need is a politician withh balls that will do the right thing even though it will be difficult!
What we got was a spineless, worthless, useless bump on a log that is more concerned with how he looks, how his book sales are coming along and how many friends he can get on state welfare than the current welfare of the state!

Can we find a way to deport Deval?

Swimmer
08-22-2011, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=ecduzitgood;881878]If I renounce my citizenship so I can live the way the illegals do where will I be deported to?
[/QUOTE/]

Holyoke.............

JohnnyD
08-22-2011, 03:55 PM
Holyoke.............
Oh boy is that place an utter S-hole. Basically just Springfield North.