View Full Version : LOST AND FOUND

UserRemoved
08-29-2011, 07:45 AM
UNCLE OMAR

arrested yesterday for DUI....detained as another O'bama illegal. You don't say.

Word is he begged the cops to call the effin white house!!!!

Don't make any difference because Auntie Onie knows how to scam the effin system!

:smash:

UserRemoved
08-29-2011, 07:53 AM
Same lawyer that got Onie off too WTF #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&

Goof for you Framingham for cleaning the crap off the streets. :)
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

UserRemoved
08-29-2011, 07:55 AM
GOOD

Stupid iphone keypad :)
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Fly Rod
08-30-2011, 08:01 AM
Can't really blame Obama. He probably did not know that he had this uncle. He still does not know who his real father is.

detbuch
08-30-2011, 08:04 AM
Can't really blame Obama. He probably did not know that he had this uncle. He still does not know who his real father is.

True, just more of the bad stuff he's inherited.

Fishpart
08-30-2011, 10:35 AM
It's the fault of the Bush...

UserRemoved1
08-30-2011, 10:45 AM
Flyrod he wrote about this uncle in his memoir book rag. This guy is the famous Uncle Omar.

Another illegal living here in the US who woulda thought.

Conti Liquors should be ashamed of themselves for employing an illegal too :smash:

He knows full well who he is and where he's living I guarantee it.

I hope they throw the book at him too.

UserRemoved1
08-30-2011, 12:11 PM
Napolitano Says She's Deporting Enough Illegal Immigrants - Washington Whispers (usnews.com) (http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/08/30/napolitano-says-shes-deporting-enough-illegal-immigrants-)

400,000 out of 12 million?

I'd say that's a pretty lousy job.

Something tells me the phone call has already been made for Uncle Omar :smash:

spence
08-30-2011, 12:33 PM

Her remark was that Congress only appropriates enough funding to deport about 400,000 per year. If you want more deportations then they need more money...

Hence why the Admin is trying to focus on criminal deportations. We discussed this the other week.

-spence

UserRemoved1
08-30-2011, 02:50 PM
Yep and I still say they can do a HECK of a lot better with the money they get. They're doing a crap job right now.

striperman36
08-30-2011, 03:52 PM
Lawmakers don't want to do a better job, they are the only people that vote

FishermanTim
08-31-2011, 12:00 PM
I love the article on Fox25 news (online)

"Illegal immigrant had valid license"

Sorry, but if the owner of said license is here illegally (and NO, I don't care that he may have HAD a visa, since once it expires so does his legal status) then the license, legal or not, becomes invalid.

This is just more BS to try and sway the weak-minded fools that think it's OK since he's got connections. He broke more than one law and we're supposed to give this guy a free pass because he's Obama's uncle? Tough chit!
He rolled the dice and crapped out, now he MUST pay the price.

If he gets a free pass then EVERY DUI arrest should be contested under the "Uncle excuse"!

All you have to say is "I am the president's uncle/nephew/aunt/cousin/brother/sister" and you should also get a free pass through the legal system!

Let's see how this current Obamanism plays out?

UserRemoved1
08-31-2011, 12:27 PM
I'll put $5 on this that it will disappear just like his scumbag sister :smash:

Slipknot
08-31-2011, 06:39 PM
Her remark was that Congress only appropriates enough funding to deport about 400,000 per year. If you want more deportations then they need more money...

Hence why the Admin is trying to focus on criminal deportations. We discussed this the other week.

-spence

then maybe it's time to send these people back postage due:smash: Let their country pay the expense. We as American taxpayers are sick and tired of paying everyone else's way:wall:

Either that or stop refunding the social security that was withheld, back to employers who had illegals working for them with made up numbers and have dissapeared, now use that money to deport the rest of them:uhuh:

this is my contribution to this forum this month

UserRemoved1
08-31-2011, 06:51 PM
haha I like it...postage due!

likwid
08-31-2011, 07:39 PM
Napolitano Says She's Deporting Enough Illegal Immigrants - Washington Whispers (usnews.com) (http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/08/30/napolitano-says-shes-deporting-enough-illegal-immigrants-)

Something tells me the phone call has already been made for Uncle Omar :smash:

How many illegals have you ratted out?

0?
1?

UserRemoved1
09-01-2011, 04:02 AM
Is your name Vinny? :smash: