View Full Version : Weekend Plans?? Labor Day Edition

JohnR
09-02-2011, 07:52 AM
Was planning to be on Cape this weekend but other things came up. Our Cub Scouts will be offering a pasta Dinner Saturday evening:

Pack1 Warwick will be sponsoring a free dinner to those impacted by Irene. If you have no power, come down for a free hot meal. We are accepting donations and will send the donations to the Vermont Food Bank to support those hardest hit in Vermont. First come first served while supplies last. Sponsored by Pack 1 Warwick Cub Scouts and Sandy Lane Meat Market. Desserts, drinks or any other food donations welcome.

‎358 Warwick Neck ave, Heritage Christian Fellowship church

Saturday 5-7pm

So if you have power, come get poisoned fed by our Scouts and donate at the door to the Vermont Food Bank (there will be matching funds from other sources). If you don't have power, come for a Free pasta Dinner!

So what's up for the weekend?

doc
09-02-2011, 07:54 AM
fishing...fishing...and fishing...but with my pager on...which sucks...

BigFish
09-02-2011, 08:04 AM
Gonna paint some plugs since its gonna be raining a bit (got 4 I have owed Mr. PRBuzz all season to get done.....might have to toss him a "Special" for being so patient.....thanks Phil!) I am planning on fishing.....catching would be good as I have done precious little of that this season!!! Would love to make a batch of chowder for the weekend!!! Working on some plugs, playing in the shop and some house projects on going!:jump1:

bassballer
09-02-2011, 08:12 AM
Fishing tomm morning, then trying to find a place to tie up for a couple hours then heading out with the chick, dog, and some freinds for some boat drinking.

fish again sunday morning.

tysdad115
09-02-2011, 08:30 AM
Fishing,hoping your countdown clock was accurate bossman...I'll be prowling around with Tyler is anyone wants to hook up with kids.

GregW
09-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Fishing, fantasy football draft if we ever decide a time/date , and family stuff. Probably take the wife to the movies

RickBomba
09-02-2011, 09:43 AM
fishing...fishing...and fishing...but with my pager on...which sucks...

I did the same thing out with Kevin and Kevin last Saturday. I got about two hours in at PI.

Rockport24
09-02-2011, 10:45 AM
heading to a concert on Sat night and then cookout on Sunday
gonna try to get some yak fishing in at some point if the weather cooperates.
I heard the water is mighty dirty up my way, so I'm hoping it clears out.

fishsmith
09-02-2011, 10:59 AM
wash Irene off the house windows and knock out remaining honey-do's on saturday, then targeting scup, fluke and sea bass on sunday.

chaz
09-02-2011, 03:49 PM
friday (stripers at canal) sat (sleep) sun (cod) mon (1 or the other)

afterhours
09-02-2011, 04:12 PM
building a chitload of plugs and building a cts 5wt fly rod...

Hookedagain
09-02-2011, 06:06 PM
Cutting wood most of the dat Sat, hanging with the bride and some friends Sat night. Working Sun and fishing Monday.

Rob Rockcrawler
09-02-2011, 06:13 PM
Fishin somewhere in New England. And cleaning up after that biatch Irene tomorrow.

PRBuzz
09-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Gonna paint some plugs since its gonna be raining a bit (got 4 I have owed Mr. PRBuzz all season to get done.....might have to toss him a "Special" for being so patient.....thanks Phil!) I am planning on fishing.....catching would be good as I have done precious little of that this season!!! Would love to make a batch of chowder for the weekend!!! Working on some plugs, playing in the shop and some house projects on going!:jump1:

Twirling my thumbs waiting for some new pluggage!:drool: Don't anyone tell BF they took the rain out of the forecast.:) Tight lines Larry.

jlnel
09-02-2011, 06:48 PM
getting stuck behind tourists driving around the cape..

Pt.JudeJoe
09-03-2011, 01:23 AM
I will be playing with Triple Threat at the Naragannsett Cafe in Jamestown ,RI this Sunday afternoon 4-7pm. Great food here and we'll be playing the Blooos. It's a nice way to spend a Sunday /holiday afternoon.Come on down!

piemma
09-03-2011, 01:50 AM
Headed out now to Fish Narr bay. Heard some reliable reports.:grins:

MakoMike
09-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Got to hang around the house this weekend, no idea what I'll do.

Saltheart
09-03-2011, 11:54 AM
Barbecue with family on Sunday. Really craving some burgers since my grill is trapped under a fallen tree.

piemma
09-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Barbecue with family on Sunday. Really craving some burgers since my grill is trapped under a fallen tree.

I live near you. PM me and I'll come and cut your tree for free.

Saltheart
09-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the offer Paul. I already have contracted it to a tree service through the insurance company.I may have additional damage to the house so I'm following the agents lead.

Thanks again though!

nightfighter
09-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Throwing a 50th party here at the house for my better half on Sunday. Family and some friends. But will keep me off the water until Monday.

tattoobob
09-04-2011, 04:17 PM
I just got home from 3 days on the beach with the new F350 and old truck camper weather was perfect catching fish was just a bonus

Tomorrow do some chores and then relax

piemma
09-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the offer Paul. I already have contracted it to a tree service through the insurance company.I may have additional damage to the house so I'm following the agents lead.

Thanks again though!

Anytime man. I'm almost always available.

I have been cutting non-stop. With 15 acres of woods I have a ton of trees broken, half down and ripped right out of the ground. The upside is I have all of next winters (2012-13) down.