View Full Version : 4th Habs Sr memorial fishing tournament

HABSJR
09-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Hey fishermen!

Once again it is time for the Hab's for Hasbro Memorial Fishing Tournament, On Columbus Day Weekend.

Everyone is welcome! The more the merrier. Processds from the tournament and raffle go to the Tomorrow Fund at Hasbro Children Hospital.

Meet and Greet will be Friday night at Flo's in Newport. Sunday's award ceremony and raffle will be held at Coddington's Brew House.

There will be many many great prizes. Stayed tuned for updates of prizes and info.

Hope to see you there!

It's a great time for a great cause!

Thank you,
John Jr

NIB
09-11-2011, 10:11 AM
Hello all.Long time no speak..As I was driving around the other day I was reminiscent of the times I used to travel up north.I tuned into the site and I noticed this thread..
how appropriate i thought.Well there was another thread with some guy and a class But I opted for this one instead..
One of my favorite things was the stop in RI where on occasion,I would meet you dad and we would talk for hrs."You gotta come by the house tony for some good polish cooking." He was always inviting....
He was a good man, I miss him. Like many of the others who are now gone..Life is short man live it up///
Just checking in..
Hope all of my friends who are still here are doing their best..

Hope you all have a good time at the event in hAbs hONoR...
It is really a nice gesture.It is certainly nice to be so well remembered in passing..
Till Nxt time..
FORE!!

Gremlin
09-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else again John Jr. Can't wait.