View Full Version : Fishing report correspondents needed

Jolly Bull
05-01-2003, 06:37 AM
Greetings Anglers,

I will be writing a weekly saltwater fishing report/info column in our local newspaper (Daily Hampshire Gazette) this season, starting mid May through Nov. 1. My goal is to provide readers with as much weekly updated fishing report information as possible, with brevity a strong consideration due to space restrictions. Ideally, I would like to include reports from the Merrimack River area, down through the inner and outer Cape and Cape Cod Canal, as well as the RI and CT coastline areas. Any report information on inshore, offshore, or shoreline fishing will be helpful and of interest.

This would be an ideal opportunity for any fishing charter boat captains in the above areas to get some FREE advertising in exchange for a weekly commitment to providing me with a few lines of weekly fishing reports of what’s going on in your geographical area. In exchange, I plan on inviting interested readers to my website, (I am also a charter boat captain in Niantic, CT), where they will be able to click on a link called “Affiliate Captains”. Although this page is currently under construction as of this writing – May 1 – it will ultimately provide the visitor with a list of contacts, their contact information, including charter/business website address when available, to all those who contribute regularly and timely to my weekly column. I’ve included my website URL address below.

The "Gazette" serves much of the Pioneer Valley here in western Massachusetts, with cities like Greenfield, Amherst, Northampton, Easthampton, Holyoke, Springfield, and all the surrounding hill towns among its subscriber base. Obviously, as many of you already realize, the sport of saltwater fishing is growing rapidly. The many anglers from this area of Massachusetts are constantly seeking successful charter boat captains to team up with, especially when so many of them from our area vacation to the above destinations during the ensuing months ahead.

If this proposition interests any of you please contact me ASAP. I’d like to have something prepared by as early as next week. I’ll be posting this same offer on other message boards as well.

Contact me by email at either skipper@jollybull.com or webcard@charter.net. Include your phone number and best time to call.

Thanks and tight lines,
Captain Bruce Whittier
http://jollybull.com/ (Jolly Bull Saltwater Fishing Adventures)