View Full Version : Awesome ebay auction

UserRemoved1
09-23-2011, 04:28 PM
TomTom GO 700 Automotive GPS Receiver | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180726587776?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2 Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp5197.m570 .l1313%26_nkw%3D180726587776%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1)

Read the whole thing :rotf2:

UserRemoved1
09-23-2011, 04:32 PM
In case it gets deleted

You are bidding on a TomTom Go 700

This was my wife's, may her knicker draw be infested with the fleas of a thousand Camels...

The Go 700 was once the top of the range Sat Nav from TomTom, with an internal Hard Disk Drive instead of the traditional SD Card, and had full Bluetooth and Wireless capabilities.

I bought this for the back-stabbing harlot, some four or five years ago, before she met Nigel with the Little Penis, and it cost me over £400...
As bless her cheating little heart, she gets lost driving out of the street...perhaps without this she would never have found the way to Nigels door, nor perhaps his stain riddled bed...

Her infidelity was discovered when I took her car for an MOT, and while waiting, I was tinkering with the Sat Nav and noticed that all her recent journeys had all been to Nigel's...
So, like any normal human, I reprogrammed Nigel's address to one in a town far far away...

My wife bless her treacherous ways, didn't realise there was anything amiss until she was driving East along the M4.
She then tried to act all innocent and lying through her cherry red venemous snake lips, asked if I could sort out her beloved TomTom as something was terribly wrong with it: when she used it to drive to her sisters it took her along the M4.
I presume her sister means Nigel with the erectile problems...
With the anger of the betrayed I said I would, but my frustration and anger caused me to accidently delete all the files from the internal drive instead...

Words were spoken, accusations were made... The air hung heavy and was coloured blue with profanity...
I find it difficult to believe her claims that this is all my fault...
I wasn't the one getting lost while travelling to Pencil #^&#^&#^&#^& Nigel's house...

After much arguing she has decided her future lies in the squallor of Nigel's cockroach infested hovell...
Good luck to them both... may the ten plagues of Egypt visit their stained adulterous bed...

I now have her TomTom Go 700 but have no idea how to reinstall the software, and really I don't want the reminder of the cheating, lying, heartless, creature of the night.
All the other accessories are still in her car, so I hope they are happy living at Nigels together.

Therefore this auction is just for the TomTom Go 700 itself...

I'm sure someone somewhere can make this work...

As an after thought...
There is no returns for this...I really don't want it back...

The auction Starts at a low but fair £20 and all proceeds will go to taking me out on a bloody good night with copious amounts of alcahol, wine, women, and song...and if the price is right...maybe a curry to boot...

So please bid with confidence that all proceeds are for a very worthy cause...

Good Luck

Oh and Postage is for UK only So anywhere else contact me for a price to anywhere else...

Question & Answer Answered On
Q: Best listing ever - hope you sell it, gets loads of money and have a totally brill night out :) 23-Sep-11
A: I wouldn't call it the best listing ever - but it's certainly brought some happiness to a few people...
Q: Much easier to get a dog :) and cheaper plus frontline can handle the fleas pmsl 23-Sep-11
A: I had a dog look how that turned out... I think your advice needs some work... don't give up the day job...
Q: chap i just have to say that you have my sympathy as i know what its like. great write up, i hope you gets loads for it and you get totally wasted. big up me :0) 23-Sep-11
A: Buddy... glad you like the write up...adultery is a bitch... or should that be adultery is because she's a bitch ? hmmmm...
Q: Hi Dave, Sorry, I don't really need a SAT NAV but I just wanted to say good luck with the auction, and I hope you enjoy the night out, booze and (with any luck which seems to have eluded you so far with your choice of beloved) a delicious and nutritious curry. All the best 23-Sep-11
A: Are you sure that you're sure that you don't need a SatNav... They're useful when they work...Mine don't but there's others that do...Is there such a thing as a nutritious curry ? tasty and delicious yes...but nutritious not too sure about that...
Q: Hi Dave, i would like to wish u the very very best 4 the future. Gd luk mate xxx 23-Sep-11
A: I would like to wish me a lottery win... Euro millions tonight would do nicely... hey ho we all have dreams... or as I've had in recent years nightmares and dayhorses....
Q: Dave you are a legend! x x x 23-Sep-11
A: No, not quite a legend yet, but this listing seems to helping...
Q: hi dave i just had to tap out a few words, first of all to say how much i laughed when reading your post, and also maybe a few words of commiseration, but it does sound like you are well rid. im sorry thsat i dont need a sat-nav at the moment, i do still like the old fashioned map reading myself, but i wish you the best of luck, hope it sells for loads of cash and you have a damn good night out. you sound like a diamond geezer with a great sense of humour. xx 23-Sep-11
A: As long as you're only tapping out words, then we're cool...anything else and you're on your own... and really it's best not to boast about personal habits your secret is safe with me but there might be one or two people watching...
Q: i love you dave 23-Sep-11
A: Thank you... I love you too...
Q: Hi Dave, just read this listing via our own website posted by a member, and i`ve got to say after having a crap week at work this has cheered me up no end....good luck with the listing...(it should win an award) and good luck for the future...Andy 23-Sep-11
A: Hi Andy, You've been having a crap all week at work... glad this has cheered you up, but #^&#^&#^&#^& man, you really need to go see the doctor crapping all week long that really aint normal...
Q: Oh what a refreshing change sense of humour is 110%, love it if Carlsberg made men id love one just like you, good luck with finding a decent woman and somehow I think things with Hefer and Nigel small cock will last as long as his erection, which judging by recent comments not very long..........muchas love xx 23-Sep-11
A: Sense of humour... yes... you should hear me on a good day...I might even make 11.1% ! A Carlsberg now that sounds good, I need a drink after all these replys... You are quite correct, Nigel smallcock isn't very long and for god sake don't blink else he'd have cum and gone......... lovas muchas possible...
Q: a Satellite just fell out of the sky and landed on my shed. will this cause the gps function to fail or make my eye bleed? or both 23-Sep-11
A: Sorry to hear about the Satelite landing on your shed...it shouldn't be a problem with the GPS functions of a SatNav but the radiation might give you a nasty itch, especially if you've touched it and then failed to wash your hands...But it shouldn't make you eyes bleed, maybe water a little... but if you see either Nigel or the Devils Spawn then you will have to wash your eyes out with bleach just to save the onset of blindness..
Q: this is that funny that it is doing the rounds on facebook lol i was tempted to bid myself just so you could get pissed and i dont even drive 23-Sep-11
A: Yes I understand that it is creating quite a stir on facebook... It's all beyond me at the moment
Q: I would bid just cos i think your a top fella ;) 23-Sep-11
A: It's a free world, who am I to say what you should do... so bid if you wish, or simply enjoy the listing and it's many many comments...
Q: Mate, this is genius! I hope you get the money your looking for and have a cracking night out! Her loss...Shes obviously got a Dirt and Grub fetish by the looks! All the best! this has made me day! 23-Sep-11
A: A Dirt and Grub fetish, you obviosly know her... and well by the sounds of it...
Q: Hi I have a question - You seem to know a lot about the size of Nigels equipment, yet nowhere in your listing do you mention how you came by such information. Is this pure speculation or can you offer any sort of factual evidence? Many thanks - Not Nigel 23-Sep-11
A: Hi Not Nigel... Are you sure you're not Nigel, that wasn't very convincing! and frankly why state that at all...no one else has... I suspect you are Nigel... so in answer to your question, you remember when you put the Hussey's hand down your trousers and she said no thanks I don't smoke...Thats how we all know...
Q: Just seen this,brilliant 23-Sep-11
A: I've seen it too...what are we looking at...and why is it brilliant...
Q: Hi would you possibly consider a swop for a Weather Satellite ? Its slightly damaged , one owner , VERY VERY High mileage , delivery possible somwere in the western hemisphere about 23.00 CET ?? This is of course a swop for your Sat Nav , NOT your soon to be EX wife .... Regards NASA , Houston Texas , USA ..... 23-Sep-11
A: Hmmmm, that is tempting... I could use a weather satelite, it just depends whether or not the damage is excessive, I do believe that everything comes to he who waits so I'll see what happens in the next few hours, if I don't suddenly have a weather station in my garden I'll get back to you...Are you sure that NASA doesn't want to take the Harlot of a Thousand Penetrations in part ex for say a Space Shuttle... I'll accept a small cash adjustment on your part, just to balance things up fairly...

UserRemoved1
09-23-2011, 04:33 PM
Q: Good luck with this mate you deserve a good night out after all this xx 23-Sep-11
A: I'm gonna need to buy a new bloody keyboard after all the typing thats been done recently...at least my typing is for a reason, unlike the brazen hussey of a thousand warts, she will have to resort to Gusset Typing as I'm sure Nigel will give her no satisfaction
Q: I've linked this to twitter in the hope of getting more bids. Loads of my friends are linking it on Facebook as well. Hope you get enough for a cracking night out! Sounds like you deserve it. Ever considered writing for a career? You write beautifully. 23-Sep-11
A: Hi thanks for the feedback, I'm completely shocked by the response that this listing is having... It does seem that at the moment I'm quite popular on facebook... I'm considering signing up and starting my own page... obviously with updates and much more interesting things than the sale of a SatNav...
Q: if it wasnt for owning a sat nav already! i would bid to fund your well deserved night out! your a true inspiration! i hope Nigels little button mushroom gets warts and falls off! best of luck for your future ! 23-Sep-11
A: Yes Mushroom Boy does have some problems to overcome... perhaps if he reads this listing he too will find inspiration on how to triumph over adversity...then again I doubt if he will ever show his face in public again...

Q: Hello Dave I don't need a Satnav but wanted to say absolute class 23-Sep-11
A: Thanks... are you sure you don't need a SatNav... they're very good when used properly...
Q: Love the advert mate fair play lol 23-Sep-11
A: Thanks glad you enjoyed it... it seems that people all around the world are finding it a happy releaase...well everyone except Nigel, he fails to have any sort of release as he has erectile problems...
Q: Just want to say, the description for the tom-tom is quality! 23-Sep-11
A: Thank you, alas there is no quality in Nigels trousers, nor with the who hussey fled through the night to his bed of thorns - well one little prick is hardly a bed of thorns but you get the drift...
Q: Hi there Dave!I just wanted to say that I think you're brill and cheers for the hilarious and entertaining comments. You'd make a great columnist you know, but then maybe you already are ;) Good luck to you and have a great party soon!!! Rgds, Monique 23-Sep-11
A: Hi Monique... I'm shocked by how many people are enjoying this listing, I'm not a columnist, but from all the positive feed back I am seriously re-evaluating where to go next...
Q: hi there im vicky and wanted to know are you on facebook and if so would you like to chat as i too have been sufference to a similar tale we could plan a very messy night out in tribute to our good luck in riddings of the short (lol) comings (ooo eeer) that we have ridded ourselves of.... message me on here i am rabbitsfoo1 x 23-Sep-11
A: Hi Vicky, I'm not personally on facebook... but by the amount of comments and people linking this listing to their pages I'm all over it like the rash on the thighs of the Scarlet Hussey... I'll consider signing up after this... If you're serious contact me again...
Q: hi dave i just want to say brilliant i salute u sir! 23-Sep-11
A: Why thank you very much, I shake your hand with respect...don't worry it has been completely disinfected and I have assurances that there are no contagious diseases...NHS warning No Doctors were consulted during the writing of this reply
Q: Can I ask Dave,why did you not go round and beat seven bales out of Nigel? 23-Sep-11
A: I can't confess to such actions, nor can I condone them, especially here on eBay where there seems to such interest, after all I don't want to get arrested. Besides there is a part of me that thinks I have actually got the better deal...I got a SatNav that doesn't work: he got a soul-s#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g creature from a venomous pit of vipers, who will eat him out of house and home, bleed him dry and still demand more...then she will simply repeat her cycle of finding some other poor helpless whimp, and Nigel will find himself alone and back to relieving himself between fore-finger and thumb... I say good luck to them both...
Q: SL4 PP3R............when i typed that into my satnav its directing me to Harlot 46 Minna (should that be Minger) Street in San Francisco. Is that where this famous Nigel of the Underprivileged resides? or is myk my TomTom on the blink, in which case it looks like I will be entering this bidding frenzy!!! 23-Sep-11
A: I wouldn't be surprised if Nigel with the little penis and erictile problems leaves the country long before this listing ends... he has been named, shamed, and villified here on eBay for evermore... o San Fransisco is as good a place as any to hide away in shame... So in answer to your question I don't think your SatNav is on the blink... but if the screen is flashing, which can be reminiscent of a blink then perhaps it needs looking at...
Q: I have read your listing courtesy of my husband and have got to say I find your posting hilarious! I don't need a satnav as I am a rare breed of woman who can read a map but was tempted to bid because your listing is brill. All the very best Mary 23-Sep-11
A: Hi Mary, thank you... Your husband is a lucky lucky man, women who can read maps are a rare breed, and should be treated accordingly...in some far off countries, women with such skills are stoned to death for practicing witch craft... The SatNav wouldn't be much use to a skilled cartographer such as yourself, it doesn't even have any maps on it... perhaps you might like to use it as a paper-weight to hold your own maps on the dashboard...Or perhaps use it as a club to batter anyone who passes snide comments about your ability to read a map...
Q: do you have the upload lead to connect the tomtom to the computer so it can be re-loaded with software or has the unmentionable taken all the leads 23-Sep-11
A: She who shall be nameless here for evermore has everything else... I'm sure someone cleverer than I can be load it with software or maps or even the postcode to Nigel with the missing manhood... but I neither know how to do this, where to get the afore mentioned items, nor do I care to be reminded of the ghastly grim and acid maiden for fear of dreams no mortal man should ever be forced to endure...
Q: hi,just wanting to say congratulations on getting rid of your hoe and i hope you party hard lol no idea why she would downsize,it's insanity...my friend tracey loves you too =) 23-Sep-11
A: Hello to fans of this listing down-under... In fact hello to all readers world-wide... Thanks for the words of encouragement and support. I intend to party and hopefully get hard: rather than just party hard... I have no idea why she would down-size either: it beggers belief... perhaps she thought it'd be easier on gas... she did suffer badly from Gusset Gas, but apparently that's something to do with not everyone being endowed with a baby's arm holding an apple, and because women are designed to accomodate something smaller the resulting damage allows for severe front-bottom flatulance...
Q: picture of wife? 23-Sep-11
A: Removed from the listing by eBay... apparently it was too horrific and was too upsetting to small children, teenagers, adults, and generally all forms of life, animal, vegetable or mineral on planet earth... A group of pan dimensional beings from the dimension Zeta-b4-Douglas-M found it to be quite pleasant, offering to trade her for a Grrubbihoe, which in Pounds Sterling equates to a quick hand shuffle down the local Red Light District...
Q: You are a top fella dave!!! 23-Sep-11
A: I'm also really good from beneath or behind aswell...
Q: What a shame that Nigels addres is not still in the Sat Nav, I was looking for a gift for my wife..... 23-Sep-11
A: Am I to assume you are having marital problems? I can understand why... buying your wife a SatNav as a gift will not make her happy, nor will it get you any action in the bedroom department... Start again with something simple... start with flowers and chocolates, and then work up to lingerie and perfumes... best get to know her size and preference first though... Seriously mate, forget the Gadgets and Gizmo's they're Boy's Toys... Good Luck you're gonna need it...
Q: Hiya Dave, This is a really popular listing I see with over 13000 views so far!!!! I've two suggestions for you....Firstly is to put a link from here to facebook suggesting a party (at a date that would of course be for you to arrange)that is being held at Nigels, and secondly asking each viewer to donate £1 to your wine women and curry night out. Unfortunately I wouldnt be able to attend the party, but if you raise enough in the way of donations would be able to help you with the alcohol women and curry. By the way, you say you bought this item for your wife..how on earth did she attach it to her witches broom? 23-Sep-11
A: Thanks for your suggestion, It seems there have been many people who have linked this listing to their facebook pages already... But I do like the idea of the party... I will certainly give that some thought...TomTom sell mounting brackets for broomsticks, it's called Duct Tape [pronounced duck tape] and is now commonly accepted by most covens as a replacement for the traditional witches 'familiar'... It seems there have been complaints from the Cat Protection League about kittens falling from broomsticks, or simply being traumatised by flight...

UserRemoved1
09-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Q: I note that you have one negative comment in your feedback. It’s strange, but I think that eBay have made a mistake in attaching yours ex-wife’s feedback from something she bought from Nigel, to you. She complains that this was “not a replacement as described” and then goes on to say that she is now “board”. Not only is she the way she is, but she can’t spell either. A woman who is indifferent to the vows of marriage is terrible. A woman that adopts a random approach to spelling and grammar is terribly stupid. Trusting that happy chance delivers you a lady on your night out who is neither terrible nor stupid. Oh… and a curry too! 23-Sep-11
A: How nice to see there are still Pedagogues in the world... how rare to find one presiding over eBay listings... Yes I have had negative feedback - your point being? Some people are never happy... I note that you draw attention to spelling and grammer; but still find it acceptable to spell 'can't' and 'it's' with question marks instead of the traditional apostrophes used in accordance with the Oxford English Dictionary... and you added a question mark to the sentence 'She complains that this was ?not a replacement as described?'... I therefore draw your attention to the idiom 'people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...'
Q: #^&#^&#^&#^&ing cow mate plenty more fish in the sea as they say good luck 23-Sep-11
A: Please refrain from the profanity, there might be children present....Yes indeed she's a total heffer, I cannot understand the logic... she was mated to a ramapnt 'English Longhorn', but decided to find pastures new, I could accept it if she'd gone for the 'Jamaica Black', but it seems she prefers the 'Milking Shorthorn' or perhaps Nigel's a 'Limpurger'....
Q: Are you sure it can be made to work again? I need one for a lady friend who's last one let her down. Regards 'Big Boy' Nigel 23-Sep-11
A: Anything can be made to work...well apart from the Brazen Slug Hussey... All I will say is, like the harlot, the TomTom is easy to turn on, and just like she who leaves the trail of a snail, it just doesn't do anything else... just sits there looking at you expectantly...
Q: no reply needed 23-Sep-11
A: So none given... but it begs the question why ask? Still thanks for taking the time to write...
Q: Hi Dave, i am so sorry this has happened to you but hey behind every cloud and all that. so i was wondering are you still in contact with your ex no doubt screaming harlot? and is she a looker?. if yes to both these i wonder if i passed on my post code you could give it to her so she can programme it into her new sat nav (by now)and come and give me a visit. look forward to hearing from you. x 23-Sep-11
A: Yes every cloud...yadda yadda yadda... mine was toxic... Why Why Why would I still be in contact with Beelzebub's Rhapsody in Scarlet, she made her stain riddled bed, she can go lay her rotting corpse in it... yes she's a 'looker' spelt with 'H'... Why, oh why, oh why, would you want me to pass on your post code are you really that desperate ? Come man grow a pair! Find someone for yourself... you wouldn't wear a strangers pants ! why would you want to embarass yourself with with someone's hand-me-down... If you are still that desperate, or simply unable to find someone for yourself her new postcode is SL4 PP3R

Q: 8ft 4wt fly rod wot the xucks that all about?????? that`s nigel spencer n e banging one of mates called nigel sidebottom, and there lass no`s nowt about it! back to tomtom doe`s it work by any chance????????? cheers 007 23-Sep-11
A: I wouldn't know anything about who's doing what to whom... why they're doing it or even what they're getting from it... As for the TomTom, well it turns on... If there was maps and software on it then I pressume it'll work properly again...
Q: You are a true hero!! Shame I dont live near Swindon.. I'd gladly take you out for a drink or ten.. nice one.. just love it!! good luck babe -) 23-Sep-11
A: Yes indeed a shame you don't live near Swindon... I've never been a hero before... Glad this listing has brought you some enjoyment... If you're interested, I know where there's a Sat Nav going cheap if you ever wanted to visit Swindon...
Q: does this Nigel live near Stroud? I know he recently purchased a satnav off ebay that like yours; doesn't work, so there's a possibility he was going to programme that one to send her back home, to a decent willy! as she not found her way back yet? 23-Sep-11
A: He could buy a thousand Sat Navs for her but she'll never darken these hallowed halls again. It's true, while she was here, she was always moaning with my more than generous helping of manhood... Perhaps it was too much for her so she sought something smaller. Sadly for Nigel it must be like parking a mini in a lorry bay...
Q: I hope you feel better getting all that off your chest.Women like your wife give all women a bad name....please don't judge us all by her. I hope you meet someone who loves you, and will never betray you. Good luck. xxx 23-Sep-11
A: Thank you for you kind words, I never judge a book by the cover, and I have no reason to tar all women with the same brush...The succubus that I married was one bad apple, but the tree still blossoms every year, some fruits are sweet and juicy, others bitter and sour... My last apple now has a maggot in it.. Perhaps my next, will be one of the Golden Apples of the Hesperides...
Q: hi,im not a nigel lol,but i wish u every luck in selling the tom tom and hope that the next user uses it wisely,and not for the purpose of cheating,good luck,thanks for the laugh its made my day, 23-Sep-11
A: Hi not a Nigel...Glad this listing has brought a little light into your life, it seems there are many like yourself who have found the TomTom Go 700 such an interesting and enjoyable subject... I assume of course, that it has nothing to do with Nigel's Erectile problems, nor even the floozy of a thousand penetrations, just the TomTom...
Q: dont worry , theres plenty more out there, trust me just take each day as it comes , feel free to get a escort girl for a few nights , go out pull and enjoy yourself , then when your done playing get yourself a 8ft 4wt fly rod set up and join the fish and fly forum , you'll love it, Cheers Spencer 23-Sep-11
A: Hi Spencer, thanks for the encouragement... However I'm a little confused, surely if I've hired an escort girl then I shouldn't have to 'pull' if I'm paying then she can do the 'pulling' for me !!! I agree there are plenty more fish in the sea, I'm just glad I still have some bait left with which to catch one... Now the Harpie has found another table at which to feast, I intend to enjoy myself, and fully satiate myself...
Q: How do you know Nigel has a small willy? X 22-Sep-11
A: I've known him since I was twelve, he hasn't grown much over the years...
Q: Just wondering does the Nigel you talk of have ginger hair? as we know a Nigel and were always ribbing him about having a small Nob . 22-Sep-11
A: Hi, Yes Nigel does have ginger hair... apparently he shaves his genitals because it's easier to find his penis without the pubic hair to hide it...
Q: most of my mates are called nigel, an they being banging other peoples wives for years.Back to your tomtom is it clean?? ie not covered in semen??? screen not tacky??? cheers 007 22-Sep-11
A: Hi again... Yes the TomTom is clean, semen free and not at all tacky... Unlike your partner, who apparently has been visited by your numerous mates called Nigel, and is laying there now on your bed, pretty much as you described my TomTom...
Q: just to let you know feel really sorry for you what a bitch, but you are giving everyone on my face book hysterical with laughter you've made our day bev 22-Sep-11
A: Hi Bev.... Thanks for your kind words, now that the fetid stench of moose breath has left the building, I can actually draw breath without choking. It is nice to hear that my words are bringing pleasure to so many, and have brought a sparkle to your day.
Q: I don't want to buy the Tom Tom but fair play this made myself and a few others laugh!!! Nice listing 22-Sep-11
A: Thanks for your heart-felt comments... It was my intention that the pain and suffering caused by the conniving Jezebel and her flacid lover Nigel, should bring a modicome of entertainment to yourself and so many others...
Q: women eh? will all addresses be wiped off mate cheers 007 22-Sep-11
A: Indeed women!! The world would be a far lonelier place without them... and we cannot blame all women for the actions of the few, or the one... Sadly yes all addresses are wiped, infact the entire contents of the internal hard Drive have been wiped... So don't worry mate - your secret is safe...
Q: A friend of mine, Nigel, told me that this particular model works very well. As I am only wanting something good, I was wondering whether you would agree with him? 22-Sep-11
A: I think your friend might be somewhat exaggerating...the particular model that is now with Nigel has never worked, and just leeches from those around her, has extremely poor personal hygene, and the sex appeal of a wet trout... However the TomTom Go 700 is actually a very good SatNav...and in the hands of a beautiful woman, any man would 'rise' to the occasion... except Nigel who has serious erectile problems...
Q: underneath is the reset button, you could then sell it for more and get a better night out and more drunk...that will help you forget knob head nigel...lol 22-Sep-11
A: Thanks for the advice, but no amount of pressing the reset button will reinstall the software and maps that I deleted, when the affair between the two faced skin of evil, and Nigel with the tiny penis was known... Whatever the auction raises will suffice: after all, is it not justice enough, that Limp Nigel has to live with the endless lies and deceit of a black-hearted temptress of the night, and wake every morning entwined in her dinner-ladies arms, and the over-bearing aroma of a ripening cheddar... Forgetting them will not be a problem...
Q: Hi sorry to hear about you news,my wonderful wife did the same to me & buggerd off to France with the kids :-( good luck with your sale, "karma" will come to get her in the end....... 21-Sep-11
A: Indeed Karma will pay a visit on us all, I just hope that the dragon of a thousand breaths gets all she deserves… alas I don’t think Nigel’s endowment will give her that
Q: Is collection welcome? Nigel 21-Sep-11
A: There seems to be many Nigel’s… I’m sure the scarlet hussy of a thousand penetrations has laid her head on many a pillow… Yes by all means come round…I’m sure we have much to discuss… as history tells us. marry your mistress there’s a vacancy… besides with what you’re offering, do you think she’ll be satisfied for long…
Q: Hi, this is Nigel. I have load of accessories but no SatNav...you're cool if I bid for it right? 21-Sep-11
A: Hi Nigel, yes you  I’m happy for you to bid  I’ll even send that soul s#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g harlot’s genital wart cream, and repeat prescription for canistan to save on postage Good Luck and Happy Bidding you 
Q: Does Nigel have a gimp mask fetish??? I think I might know him? 20-Sep-11
A: Thanks for your quaere... Apparently he does have a vast selection of gimp masks, however it's the Scarlet Harridan who can recount the details of Nigel's fetishes, or even his need for them... perhaps it's to compensate for his lacking in the trouser department...

AWESOME :D

jredfly
09-24-2011, 08:47 PM
Pretty funny! :rotf2: Thanks!

thefishingfreak
09-25-2011, 06:04 AM
That's alot of crap to read. So many words
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

UserRemoved
09-25-2011, 06:37 AM
Yea a waste of a good 30 min freak :)
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device