View Full Version : Knox trial

RIJIMMY
10-03-2011, 01:06 PM
ok - not politic but interesting stuff.
Looks like a verdict at 3:30. I say she walks - jury cant go guilty that fast.
Do people think she is guilty? I havent seen any character issues or motives. Its not like she has a history of being a sicko. ???

Sea Dangles
10-03-2011, 01:35 PM
She is hot,even for a killer.

JohnR
10-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Not sure if she's guilty or not but it never seemed like she had a fair trial by the way media reported it over here. The victim's family (obviously) has another opinion.

Interesting that a lot of speculation this go around has been on poor evidence / chain of evidence / improper procedures, etc.

:rotf2:

The Dad Fisherman
10-03-2011, 02:16 PM
I say she walks - jury cant go guilty that fast.

She was already found Guilty....this is the Appeal....also its not like over here where it has to be unanimous....all they need is a majority.

I think she's screwed.....but what do I know.....I had the Sox in the Playoffs

PRBuzz
10-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Either side can appeal this decision to the High Court. Like most legal things, the process almost never ends!

Joe
10-03-2011, 02:20 PM
She did it.
But she's hot, so if she does not get off, there's something really wrong with the justice system over there.
Women are more sexually adventurous these days - that's another thing I'm missing out on.

The Dad Fisherman
10-03-2011, 03:01 PM
I think she's screwed.....but what do I know.....I had the Sox in the Playoffs

See...Told ya....WTF do I know.....she 's been released

Raven
10-03-2011, 03:21 PM
See...Told ya....WTF do I know.....she 's been released

you could utter the same words when fishin....:uhuh:

Joe
10-03-2011, 05:40 PM
Look out. She'll cut a swath of sexual escapades in the coming weeks that would make Jack Kennedy blush.

justplugit
10-03-2011, 07:39 PM
Women are more sexually adventurous these days - that's another thing I'm missing out on.

LOL :D

Raven
10-03-2011, 10:11 PM
KNOX KNOX
who's there
AMANDA
Amanda Who?
Amanda on da plane

RIJIMMY
10-04-2011, 12:32 PM
She did it.
But she's hot, so if she does not get off, there's something really wrong with the justice system over there.

Joe - I havent been following this case but it seems that many feel she is guilty. I havent seen anything that remotely seems like she could be. She was dating a guy for like a week, murders her roommate in some romp, some random vagrant is also guilty.......I just cant piece it together. There is no chain or events, motive, etc.
Anyone have a link to the case against her? I'd be interested in thoughts why she is guilty.

JohnnySaxatilis
10-04-2011, 12:55 PM
Joe - I havent been following this case but it seems that many feel she is guilty. I havent seen anything that remotely seems like she could be. She was dating a guy for like a week, murders her roommate in some romp, some random vagrant is also guilty.......I just cant piece it together. There is no chain or events, motive, etc.
Anyone have a link to the case against her? I'd be interested in thoughts why she is guilty.

this pretty much nails it on the head.
Is Amanda Knox Hot Enough To Get Away With Murder? Barstool Sports: Boston (http://boston.barstoolsports.com/around-barstool/is-amanda-knox-hot-enough-to-get-away-with-murder/)

PRBuzz
10-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Wait for the movie! She going to make a fortune off this 4 yr saga....

RIJIMMY
10-04-2011, 01:36 PM
this is very interesting

Amanda Knox: Guilty or innocent, five reasons why - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/8803077/Amanda-Knox-Guilty-or-innocent-five-reasons-why.html)

still dont seem like its plausible to me. if she had a history of being a psycho, you could see it, but there is no evidence. Arguing with a roomate turning to murder is a big leap. Who knows, interesting stuff

Raven
10-04-2011, 03:49 PM
one thing i heard yesterday on the news
was that she was doing cartwheels at the police station
when the boyfriend was being originally questioned

that says one thing.... totally spaced out on Ecstasy
or some similar drug....

or she was so guilt free because nothing happened
with her being involved.... that is... :huh:

fishbones
10-04-2011, 03:58 PM

I think the whole being a killer thing makes her more hot. If she was just some chick walking down the street, she wouldn't turn too many heads.

The real question is would you have sex with her if you knew she might kill you after?

mosholu
10-04-2011, 06:00 PM
I think it is true that we will never really know if she did it. What I can say is that all through the process she has not told the truth about what did go on that night. The simple fact that her story and the one from the bf did not match up in anyway was odd as was her behavior during the early days of the case. The bungled police investigation left enough wiggle room for any good team of lawyers to get her off.
The case has left me with two issues to ponder:
Have we come to a point where after all these CSI type shows where the forensic evidence is used to show with certainty the guilt of one party or another that the bar of proof has been raised very high and juries are unwilling to convict unless they see the type and quality of evidence that they see on these types of programs? Is doubt replacing reasonable doubt as the standard of proof?
Secondly, if you are her parents, although you love your child to death and would move heaven and earth to set them free are you not left with a scintilla of doubt about her innocence after going through all that evidence?

JohnnySaxatilis
10-05-2011, 08:02 AM
I think the whole being a killer thing makes her more hot. If she was just some chick walking down the street, she wouldn't turn too many heads.

The real question is would you have sex with her if you knew she might kill you after?

exactly. read the article at barstool sports i posted lol

Joe
10-05-2011, 08:14 AM
They all kill you in the end. It's that unreasonable "Till death do you part" vow, and the statistics support you go first.
I'd rather go in a Knox-like romp than die of boredom, which appears to be my fate at this point.

fishbones
10-05-2011, 08:17 AM
exactly. read the article at barstool sports i posted lol

I just read it and that's the best take on it I've seen yet. She looks pretty good in the top photo on that page, too.

By the way, Happy Birthday!

JohnnySaxatilis
10-05-2011, 09:57 AM
thanks!