View Full Version : FREE MONEY

UserRemoved1
10-05-2011, 06:27 PM
I found a neat trick and I'm passing it along. Next time you buy something, before you do it go on google and search that company name and coupon.

You'd be amazed what you can save doing this. It's like free money.

Anyplace too...Staples, Best Buy, anything.

There are hundreds of these websites where people share coupon codes they got for free...

Bob Thomas
10-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Done that quite a bit.

Another good one. Need to
Make a big purchase at lowes or home cheapo? Go to one of the supermarkets that offer the so much off gas with x amount spent. Buy the cost of the item in gift cards. Now u get the money off gas.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

O.D. Mike
10-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Done that quite a bit.

Make a big purchase at lowes or home cheapo? Go to one of the supermarkets that offer the so much off gas with x amount spent. Buy the cost of the item in gift cards. Now u get the money off gas.

Sneaky...... I like it!!!!

Nebe
10-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Red Laser app. ;)

UserRemoved1
10-06-2011, 04:07 AM
haha! there's an app for that?!

HighTide
10-06-2011, 08:22 AM
Done that quite a bit.

Awesome! I'll remember that when I go to NH to buy a snowblower. I'll have gas money to drive up there anyway. :uhuh:

WESTPORTMAFIA
10-07-2011, 03:57 AM
Yup I saved almost 20 bucks last week booking a room with orbits. Ended up paying half of what the resort wanted when u called. Orbits price was alot better and then I googles a coupon code